Some of the moaning on here tonight , the slating of the manager , gutless blah blah blah is something you hear from some idiot in a man united top in a pub in fecking Surrey

Warnock did a fantastic job in stabilising us and getting us promoted

With a little bit of luck and some better signings we could have stated up

But it wasnt to be

So , quite understandably the owner was clearly not going to throw the cash around , nor will he next season

We have a young manager in harris who has , whatever the outcome of the game at fulham , brought us from 14th to 5th

That is a success .......winning 7 out of our last ten games

We are not ......thank feck ......man united , liverpool , arsenal , chelsea , spurs etc

We are a mid placed championship side and like watford , burnley , palace etc have had the chance to spend a few years in the top flight and sadly blown it .

It is what it is . Far bigger clubs than us like derby , forest and wednesday are scrapping around .

Do people think we are suddenly going to spend a load of money like man united do every time they lose a game ?

Now I would want nothing more than ccfc to do a Bournemouth and spend five years in the top flight , mostly because if we out stayed that first season I believe we would be far better equipped for a long spell than the likes of bournemouth

I have no idea how the game v fulham will go but I think neil harris and most of this squad deserves a chance next season

Are there better managers out there ? Of course

Are some of our players not good enough ? No doubt about it

Do we need to sort out our scouting system and bring on young local players ?......too right we do

But if you want to support a successful team and have a moan every time we get done on the pitch I think the south wales branches of the liverpool and man united supporters clubs would welcome your 30 quid yearly subs

We are cardiff city , this is our team , every day I wake up and thank the lord CCFC is my team

Cobblers to throwing our toys out of the pram , let the fake fans of the big clubs do that

We are better than that , we are cardiff