+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Family tickets help

Family tickets help

I am trying to buy season ticket with family but only my details are coming up and not linked.
    Its saying pending

Thanks

Re: Family tickets help

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I am trying to buy season ticket with family but only my details are coming up and not linked.
    Its saying pending

Thanks
    I've been trying since the lines opened. It's a nightmare and I've given up, I think they can keep my 4 seats.

We're not the only one's don't worry and don't believe this 3000 sold on the first day nonsense

The online system can't handle a lot of the non-standard sales.
    I'm disabled so have a carer, but they've said didabled people will be contacted later

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I've been trying since the lines opened. It's a nightmare and I've given up, I think they can keep my 4 seats.

We're not the only one's don't worry and don't believe this 3000 sold on the first day nonsense
    Are they answering calls now?

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    Are they answering calls now?
    says tomorrow

They probably heard that your first reaction to season tickets being released was to call your lawyers and thought f**k him. Comes up DO NOT ANSWER on the phone I'd imagine

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    They probably heard that your first reaction to season tickets being released was to call your lawyers and thought f**k him. Comes up DO NOT ANSWER on the phone I'd imagine
    It was Solicitor not lawyer, I sought advice from and it worked, they rethought their original plan.

Not all my doing, they were questioned by other people as well, but we got a better deal for all fans.

I appreciate your concern about me though

says tomorrow
    I emailed them last week and I had an auto-response that said ticket office will be responding to emails and answering the phone from 10am tomorrow.

That's 1 minute after the first earlybird deadline meaning (I assume) anyone with a query who does not buy their ticket online by 9.59am will miss out on £10 of Citycash.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I emailed them last week and I had an auto-response that said ticket office will be responding to emails and answering the phone from 10am tomorrow.

That's 1 minute after the first earlybird deadline meaning (I assume) anyone with a query who does not buy their ticket online by 9.59am will MISS OUT on £10 of Citycash.
    That's being questioned as well Mike, as it is unfair to punish people, who cannot use the internet, or may not even have a computer.

It was Solicitor not lawyer, I sought advice from and it worked, they rethought their original plan.

Not all my doing, they were questioned by other people as well, but we got a better deal for all fans.

I appreciate your concern about me though
    What is the better deal? Serious question, not being snide. The website still has that line:

"Whilst we appreciate that not all supporters may wish (or be able to make use of) streaming services, there will be no price reduction or cash refund to a season ticket available in the event a fixture must be played behind closed doors."

I've renewed anyway (one of the few that managed it with no technical hitches by the sounds of it) so if we now get a better deal that's fantastic but what exactly is it?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    What is the better deal? Serious question, not being snide. The website still has that line:

"Whilst we appreciate that not all supporters may wish (or be able to make use of) streaming services, there will be no price reduction or cash refund to a season ticket available in the event a fixture must be played behind closed doors."

I've renewed anyway (one of the few that managed it with no technical hitches by the sounds of it) so if we now get a better deal that's fantastic but what exactly is it?
    This appeared last Thursday afternoon.

Review of policy

The Club commits to reviewing policy at regular junctures over the coming weeks and months. Should government or governing body policy alter the intentions laid out in this statement, the Club will consider alternatives including the option of issuing pro-rata credits against future sales as recently undertaken for the 2019/20 season.

Review of policy

The Club commits to reviewing policy at regular junctures over the coming weeks and months. Should government or governing body policy alter the intentions laid out in this statement, the Club will consider alternatives including the option of issuing pro-rata credits against future sales as recently undertaken for the 2019/20 season.
    Thank you Mike

See if we can get the £20 for telephone booking now as well

Review of policy

Ah ok thanks. Yeah I'd seen that, we discussed it in the season tickets thread, I thought there might be something else I'd missed.

I didn't really see it as a huge plus because government/governing body policy is currently to keep the stadiums closed to fans and there's no date on when that might change, so any future change to their policy is only going to mean fans being allowed in. Therefore the club's statement saying if they change their policy they might look at issuing credits seems a bit empty because you don't need to issue credits to fans that are allowed in.

Every chance in the world I've misunderstood it mind