+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anybody else feel sorry for plastics?

Re: Does anybody else feel sorry for plastics?

I have a very good friend who is a “ massive” Liverpool fan, he watched their last game against Chelsea on TV with his son both in the full kit, he then posted pics on Fb of the match programme he ordered on line, always uses the hashtag YNWA. Lovely lad, will argue about the merits of Liverpool past and present sides and laughs when Cardiff and my other mates teams lose ( Leeds Bolton and Arsenal , we’re all from those areas originally) and the mighty Liverpool win...... he’s never once been to Anfield, the city of Liverpool or even seen them live in an away game nearer to where we live.

They are just a different breed of “supporter”, one I can’t really understand but then he says to me why do you support a crap team? He thinks me and my Bolton mate are mad doing the 300-400 mile round trip for home games, I feel sorry he’s never experienced the feeling of a last minute winner at some lowly away ground in div 3/4

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This is absolutely true, the ones that do get on my tits though are the ones who when Wales are playing England in the Six Nations fill my Facebook timeline with shit about chariots and embarrassing memes with dragons burning Twickenham, and "as long as we beat the English" stuff then the rest of the year it's "come on Utd let's beat these Scousers, us Mancs will have em"
    vast majority of the footballing supporting public in Wales

A survey done a few years ago showed cardiff city came in behind Liverpool and man united as teams welsh people " support "

The side representing the capital city of Wales and the area where one and a half million of our population is based in the cardiff metropolitan area

Yet these idiots support Liverpool, United, Chelsea, spurs , arsenal , Leeds

Fecking cringeworthy embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    He thinks me and my Bolton mate are mad doing the 300-400 mile round trip for home games, I feel sorry he’s never experienced the feeling of a last minute winner at some lowly away ground in div 3/4
    For the record I also think you'r mad for this but fair play

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This is absolutely true, the ones that do get on my tits though are the ones who when Wales are playing England in the Six Nations fill my Facebook timeline with shit about chariots and embarrassing memes with dragons burning Twickenham, and "as long as we beat the English" stuff then the rest of the year it's "come on Utd let's beat these Scousers, us Mancs will have em"
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I have a very good friend who is a “ massive” Liverpool fan, he watched their last game against Chelsea on TV with his son both in the full kit, he then posted pics on Fb of the match programme he ordered on line, always uses the hashtag YNWA. Lovely lad, will argue about the merits of Liverpool past and present sides and laughs when Cardiff and my other mates teams lose ( Leeds Bolton and Arsenal , we’re all from those areas originally) and the mighty Liverpool win...... he’s never once been to Anfield, the city of Liverpool or even seen them live in an away game nearer to where we live.

They are just a different breed of “supporter”, one I can’t really understand but then he says to me why do you support a crap team? He thinks me and my Bolton mate are mad doing the 300-400 mile round trip for home games, I feel sorry he’s never experienced the feeling of a last minute winner at some lowly away ground in div 3/4
    I wouldn't be able to spend much time in his company , someone who laughs when 5he teams of genuine football fans lose ?

I am sure he is a nice enough bloke but I would have to say let's talk films , women, curry , etc but let's not talk football as we are proper football fans . And you are not .

Its like talking to someone about fishing who has never picked up a rod .