+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Calling all Wolverhampton / West Mids Bluebirds

Calling all Wolverhampton / West Mids Bluebirds

Me and my mate will be watching the second leg on Thursday at The Hoggs Head in Wolverhampton (Stafford Street).

Come along and paint the city blue as we celebrate becoming the first team to overturn a two goal deficit in the playoffs.

I’ll drape my scarf over the chair so you can identify your fellow Bluebirds.

Corona - I’ve booked a table but you can also just turn up.

Re: Calling all Wolverhampton / West Mids Bluebirds

bloody glory hunters - support your local team

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Me and my mate will be watching the second leg on Thursday at The Hoggs Head in Wolverhampton (Stafford Street).

Come along and paint the city blue as we celebrate becoming the first team to overturn a two goal deficit in the playoffs.

Ironically, I'll be in Cardiff.

Have a look how Northampton did against Cheltenham in the League 2 playoffs.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I will no longer be attending this event.

Keep your eyes peeled for a future date of the launch of the West Midlands Supporters Club.