Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
Bournemouth will be nowhere near walking the league next season, not convinced Norwich will either if they lose the likes of Aarons, Buendia, Godfrey and Cantwell.

The financial situation at Bournemouth doesn't look great, I read an article earlier which suggested they owe 80m in transfer fees and are owed 5m, compounded by the fact their players don't have wage reductions in case of relegation and 88% of their revenue is made up of PL TV money it could be a long way back for them if they can't get buyers for their players (though Ake looks like he's off)

I am pretty confident of our chances next year if we lose to Fulham, The league doesn't look that strong on paper and the financial crisis will strengthen our position as we don't need much of a rebuild
Yeah I’m with this. The relegated teams always start as favourites along with any big clubs left in the division ie Leeds, Villa, West Brom, Stoke but it rarely works out that way. So used to losing some clubs get relegated a second year on the bounce. Huddersfield have really struggled this year. What would stand both in good stead is if they stick with their managers as they are the manager that got them promoted, although that didn’t really help Warnock this year.