I think Smithies is more likely to attract attention than Etheridge, and it's rumoured he's on much more money. Some of the 'bigger' clubs may need a decent 'keeper next season so i wouldn't be surprised if he was sold. But whichever of those two may be sold it worries me that Day would then be back up! I'd offload him asap and get a younger reserve 'keeper in. All three of our goalies are 29 years of age. We have Osei-Tutu now at right back, but he may turn out to be Arsenal's version of Cameron Coxe. No way should Bacuna have to be played there next season, so maybe Gunter is an option.

At centre back, we need to offload Bamba and Flint and bring in younger back up players. Cunningham is an expensive reserve at left back too.

Midfield is OK. But need another creative player, Tomlin will make his cameo appearances next season, starting and being good for 15 minutes or coming off the bench. Having said that he was top scorer and top of assist last season doing that.

Looks like Glatzel and Moore up front, no point relying on Vassell, so Paterson will be back up.

Ou wide Murphy, Hoilett and NML show flashes of brilliance, but Whyte is a lost cause. I would like to see some of the youngsters like Waite, Sang, Mayembe, Harris and others given a chance now and then too. We may have to as I can't see us spending any more money.