+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you get a season ticket?

Did you get a season ticket?

I did.

Not sure when I expect to be back in the stadium again but will be happy to be one of the first to do so.

Re: Did you get a season ticket?

Yep. Got mine today.

Yes

Of course never in doubt .

Let's hope we got more confirmation, although I do wonder if everyone is a season ticket holder on CCMB,obviously excluding those who live elsewhere than CF or have mobility / financial problems.

Yep. As said before for a season ticket that cost less than £170 with 19/20 credit and senior discount I can handle the on-line stuff for a while as it costs £30 in petrol and 3 hours round trip driving every home game.

Yeas, renewed both of ours.

Fully paid up although I’m not entirely sure when I will be going again.

I dithered for a few days, but have renewed mine.

No. Don't fancy shelling out £400+ and not being able to go to a game. Season starts in September, stadia open up in October according to the PM, God know when in Wales. And we are not sure if everyone will be allowed in to the ground. I may change my mind though!

No going to wait until it's announced we can go back in and see what the options are then. Will pay to watch the games online if it is an option.

Yes, with the credit from last season ( which I had written off) it was very good value, even if we miss a few games ( I miss quite a few every season anyway having a 300 mile round trip for home games). I get a ticket to support my football club

For personal reasons I decided before Covid that I wasn't renewing and haven't changed my mind. I'll have to watch us on Match of the Day instead.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    For personal reasons I decided before Covid that I wasn't renewing and haven't changed my mind. I'll have to watch us on Match of the Day instead.
    If we’re promoted! I love your optimism! 🤣

Yep x2

Yep

No, not without more clarification re covid.

Last time I didn't get a season ticket I went to just as many games tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Yes, with the credit from last season ( which I had written off) it was very good value, even if we miss a few games ( I miss quite a few every season anyway having a 300 mile round trip for home games). I get a ticket to support my football club
    300 miles you are a true bloooobird ,respect sir

Tried to but couldn't get the group update for the family stand the ticket system was too complicated.
    I emailed them for help

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I did.

Not sure when I expect to be back in the stadium again but will be happy to be one of the first to do so.
    Yes 5 of us all renewed 👍

Got mine on the first day,couldn’t attach the voucher tho.

Yes, me and my my mate renewed ours on Friday.

Yep with city cash and credit from current season applied took 80 quid off. Hopefully we get to see a decent amount of matches.

I did, but it was a virtual toss of a coin job in the end - not sure if and when I'll next be at CCS watching a game.

Yep.
    But I couldn't do it online - senior disbled + assistant - the system couldn't cope.
    So I emailed them and yesterday pm they rang me and I was able to renew on phone.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Yep.
    But I couldn't do it online - senior disbled + assistant - the system couldn't cope.
    So I emailed them and yesterday pm they rang me and I was able to renew on phone.

With so many complaints/enquiries, on the internet, what was supposed to be the first phone booking day (yesterday, wednesday), was mostly cancelled and the staff, were going through all the complaints and clearing them up.

I think they have realised, the internet, is not the be all and end all, of an aging fan base.