+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This could backfire but harry secombe , catherine zeta Jones.......your boys took one hell of a beating !

This could backfire but harry secombe , catherine zeta Jones.......your boys took one hell of a beating !

I hope ccfc go out and give it a real go against fulham , if they do and we lose then thats the way it goes .

If we beat them , which is more than possible I will donate my body to science

I find the thought of my meat and two veg in a pickle jar being observed by undergraduate female student doctors a fitting end

Bluebirds !

Re: This could backfire but harry secombe , catherine zeta Jones.......your boys took one hell of a beating !

Its very quiet on planet swans

Is that their main website ?

Re: This could backfire but harry secombe , catherine zeta Jones.......your boys took one hell of a beating !

"Your boys took one hell of a beating! "

Uhm, a bit of an exaggeration there methinks. I am by no means a Swansea fan and am completely indifferent as to whether they were promoted or not, but I would imagine that it must have been a pretty nervy time for the Bees toward the end of that game. Imagine if it had gone to extra time and then penalties. I am just grateful that it means it is now definitely impossible for us to meet the Jacks in a play-off final!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I hope ccfc go out and give it a real go against fulham , if they do and we lose then thats the way it goes .

If we beat them , which is more than possible I will donate my body to science

I find the thought of my meat and two veg in a pickle jar being observed by undergraduate female student doctors a fitting end

Bluebirds !
    If my meat and 2 vag could fit into this I wouldn't want my name attached to them https://minxcreative.com/wp-content/...-1536x1536.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I am just grateful that it means it is now definitely impossible for us to meet the Jacks in a play-off final!
    Ditto. Not bothered if they get promoted or not but relieved it won’t be that particular combination for the final to decide it!

Planet Swamp has a new site.

Uhm, a bit of an exaggeration there methinks. I am by no means a Swansea fan and am completely indifferent as to whether they were promoted or not, but I would imagine that it must have been a pretty nervy time for the Bees toward the end of that game. Imagine if it had gone to extra time and then penalties. I am just grateful that it means it is now definitely impossible for us to meet the Jacks in a play-off final!
    I don’t hate the JBs either but the result yesterday definitely took the edge off our abysmal second half display on Monday

Childish I know.....lol

Its a piss take

Many years ago Norway beat England one nil in a tight game and in broken English the commentator said .....Winston Churchill, Maggie Thatcher , Lord Beaverbrook......your boys took one hell of a beating !

I am happy to see swansea lose every game they play

Quote Originally Posted by Kind of Blue View Post
    Ditto. Not bothered if they get promoted or not but relieved it won’t be that particular combination for the final to decide it!
    I am most definitely bothered if they get promoted or not , their last seven year stint in the top flight saw once totally cardiff dominated towns get substantial swansea support , and that's not good for cardiff city

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Planet Swamp has a new site.
    whats it called ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I don’t hate the JBs either but the result yesterday definitely took the edge off our abysmal second half display on Monday

Childish I know.....lol
    I do but we need to put in a performance tonight , we may not win but if we don't it will give us an idea of what is required next season

You left out Bonnie Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    what a rotter she is

whats it called ?
    Not sure. Sorry. Try google and there will be various links to Swamp. One will take u there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Not sure. Sorry. Try google and there will be various links to Swamp. One will take u there.
    I think I will wait till we leather fulham

First Team

what a rotter she is

Careful as her husband is not one to be trifled with

Its a piss take

Many years ago Norway beat England one nil in a tight game and in broken English the commentator said .....Winston Churchill, Maggie Thatcher , Lord Beaverbrook......your boys took one hell of a beating !

I am happy to see swansea lose every game they play
    This is a better one.

Are you looking at the old site ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Are you looking at the old site ?
    Yes mate

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    Careful as her husband is not one to be trifled with
    she lives in Portugal

I think I am safe

Yes mate
    it's here https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Always nice to have a gloat

Always nice to have a gloat
    Maybe wait to see how tonight goes first eh

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Richard Burton. Anthony Hopkins. Michael Sheen.

I bet Jonny Owen is gutted this morning. Was probably supporting Swansea in the play-offs seeing as they took the place of his beloved Nott'nam Forest.