+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Harris , Thanks Bluebirds

Thank You Harris , Thanks Bluebirds

5th and we gave fulham a fright tonight !

Onwards !

Let's have it !

Re: Thank You Harris , Thanks Bluebirds

I’ll take that....fine effort by the team. Gutted about Tomlin, kind of new that was it.

Wasn't much in it at the end, which says a lot for us.
    Went down fighting, and thats all you can ask for in defeat.
    Im really warming to Neil Harris.

City were the business and must have scared the crap out of Fulham, well done to NH and the boys. Smithies saves were awesome!

2 or 3 in 2 or 3 out and we can do it next season.

Harris has done a brilliant job

As I've put elsewhere we had three decent halves out of four across the tie and certainly gave it a go tonight.

We did very well to get to fifth from where we were when Harris came on board and he has to take credit for that along with the players getting on board with it all and putting in the effort.

I hope he is now given some money at least to bring his flavour to the squad.
    I'm optimistic for next season especially if he gets that money.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Onwards !

Let's have it !
    Can't argue with that, we got to the end of the season with a bit of hope, that's all i'm after.

Yes, well done Neil & the team. You done us proud boys!

I was pleasantly surprised - was almost expecting a hammering. Shame about Tomlin, we weren't the same once he went off. We still have a number of players who are next to useless, though....

Superb end of season.
    Wonderful second half. Well done Neil Harris 👏

Hear hear the OP.

A brilliant effort tonight against a multi-millionaire outfit.

NH you have won over many sceptics and deserve your chance to build your own team.

Roll on September

Blooooobirds

I watched it in a pub in South London with quite a few Fulham fans who weren't here on Tuesday (wankers!) and after being cocky as **** at first they were sixpence- halfpennying it (one for the oldies)

If only tomlin was 25

If only I had a girlfriend

You can’t ask more than that. A great effort this season. Sometimes they look like Sunday League but they have a massive heart and can turn it on at times. Well done Neil and squad.

Very strong end to the season. Shame about the second half at CCS - that killed us.

I like the way the playing style is evolving. I like the energy and positivity. I like the way Harris was talking about the window and next season. Reasons to be cheerful (Part 3).

Onwards !

Let's have it !
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    2 or 3 in 2 or 3 out and we can do it next season.

Harris has done a brilliant job
    The right 3 in and we would be some team.

Considering they'd gone through the Fulham players and manager appeared a bit crestfallen immediately after the game. I think they were planning on providing a masterclass but realised they were hanging-on for long periods tonight.

Credit to the players and manager. That could have gone either way without any complaints.

good effort with very little help from the board.
    well done harris

I think Harris a really exciting young manager, I look forward to seeing what he can achieve with some time off now, and a chance to bring in some of his own players.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Superb end of season.
    Wonderful second half. Well done Neil Harris ��

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Very strong end to the season. Shame about the second half at CCS - that killed us.

I like the way the playing style is evolving. I like the energy and positivity. I like the way Harris was talking about the window and next season. Reasons to be cheerful (Part 3).
    It's ALL about the window. Financially whilst 21 of the 24 clubs will have greatly reduced incomes, we'll still have an element of parachute payment money. 5/6 out, and 5/6 in..

Banned

Onwards !

Let's have it !
    Everyone can take confidence from the end of season. A settled summer, and on to next season.

How good could a super-fit Tomlin be?

After our 2 losses in the regular season that I predict us to win I started with a new tactic of predicting we'd lose, it worked up to the first Fulham game and again last night.

I wasn't bothered when we lost the first game, as I've already posted, I was already looking forward to next year and still think with a few in and out we can have another go at it next season.

I must admit as we had a go last night I was wishing the ball into the net, but when the whistle went there was no disappointment here, strange maybe to some, but I wasn't expecting much this season so I'm just happy with the results getting better and the hoof ball being pushed out. Hopefully a few who can only hoof it will make way in the summer and we'll see a couple come in who are a little more comfortable on the ball.

I also don't think Moore is that good, but he's cheap so isn't much of a gamble and Harris seems to have chased him forever so happy to see him prove me wrong with 15 goals next season too.