+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eric. Your famous

Eric. Your famous

Re: Eric. Your famous

Marvellous.

I did once get kicked out of planet swamp for winding the natives up a bit too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Marvellous.

I did once get kicked out of planet swamp for winding the natives up a bit too much.
    Same happened to me on the Millwall forum, they threatened to kill me and everything, and that was just the admins, for weeks after being banned they kept me updated by email on their progress in finding me, right bunch guv'na

bloooturds

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    Same happened to me on the Millwall forum, they threatened to kill me and everything, and that was just the admins, for weeks after being banned they kept me updated by email on their progress in finding me, right bunch guv'na

That was a classic. I've never read so much venom in one thread

That's a classic

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    That was a classic. I've never read so much venom in one thread
    Pure hatred, had I had time before getting the ban hammer I would've screenshotted some of the PM's I recieved, bunch of ****ing animals!

Jesus. What a loser.

If they are still looking for you they should give me a shout .

Like that woman in the bank , I like to be helpful to my fellow human beings .

Millwall threatened to kill cardiff in 1999 on the first game of the season but we all know what happened to millwall that day

Sent home battered and bruised

No need to worry about a few e mails splotty