I think its irrelevant who I'd like to see come and go so listening closely to the manager here's what I think will happen.He's already said that there won't be wholesale changes so my guess would be right and left fullbacks that can get forward.Not sure Bennett is Harris's type of fullback so it wouldn't surprise me if he was moved on.We do need supplementing in midfield and I think he'll be governed by who he can shift.We definitely need someone to supplement Tomlin as creativity seems in short supply in our side at the moment though it must be said that Baccuna has been a revelation since we've come back from lockdown and I think we suffered a bit when he was needed to cover the fullback roll.Neil Harris has also said that players that want regular first team football may also be shifted so I guess that tells us that the regular subs and squad players may get the chance to leave for that reason.
Of the forwards If any are let go it will probably be Danny Ward sadly as he is out of contract though personally I'd give him another 2yr deal.I certainly don't think there is any question of getting rid of Glatzel unless we get a good offer and he wants to go.None of the strikers that have come here over the last 10 years have pulled up any trees and I think thats because of the style of football we have played rather than the quality of the players(Madine excepted)If Harris can fix this problem then he also fixes our strikers chances of getting more goals.
I was ready to show Valks and Bacunna the door before Harris got here but now its a case of getting one or two bodys in to supplement these players.If Moore comes from Wigan I'd like to see Jamal Lowe too