+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Preston want Kieffer Moore, but his heart is set on joining Cardiff City."

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: "Preston want Kieffer Moore, but his heart is set on joining Cardiff City."

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    That falla at Charlton, was knocking them in, but I don't like the fact he wouldn't sign an extension.

No loyalty in football these days
    This is his side of the story

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a9548106.html

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Didn't realise he was nearing pensioners age.

it's a no from me.

it's a no from me.
    He's 30, so yes he is in football terms. It will be his last 'big' move.

it's a no from me.
    Out of interest, does loyalty work the other way for you? What about if a club doesn't renew a player's contract?

Out of interest, does loyalty work the other way for you? What about if a club doesn't renew a player's contract?
    That's an open question, in it !

Depends on the circumstances doesn't it.

Player my be getting old, injury prone, idle barsteward, shite, attitude, lots of reasons not to extend.

This player and was it Frazer at Bournemouth, had the chance to score the goals, to keep the teams they were supposedly playing for, in higher divisions.

Not saying either is wrong or right, but in my opinion, one should show loyalty. Sometimes it doesn't get you anywhere, but at least you can sleep easily.

Years ago, I worked a month, without any money being paid to me, as the firm I was working for were in trouble. Six months later, after they recovered, wrong thing said, at the wrong time, I walked out. Did I want anything, did I f uck, but that's me, everyone is different, BUT, loyalty goes a long way.

That's an open question, in it !

Depends on the circumstances doesn't it.

Player my be getting old, injury prone, idle barsteward, shite, attitude, lots of reasons not to extend.

This player and was it Frazer at Bournemouth, had the chance to score the goals, to keep the teams they were supposedly playing for, in higher divisions.

Not saying either is wrong or right, but in my opinion, one should show loyalty. Sometimes it doesn't get you anywhere, but at least you can sleep easily.

Years ago, I worked a month, without any money being paid to me, as the firm I was working for were in trouble. Six months later, after they recovered, wrong thing said, at the wrong time, I walked out. Did I want anything, did I f uck, but that's me, everyone is different, BUT, loyalty goes a long way.
    Depends on the circumstances, indeed.

First Team

I think it's a good point. I have more sympathy for players than clubs. Clubs generally just move on to another player. Players have a finite playing life.