+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: After The Lord Mayor’s Show

After The Lord Mayor’s Show

Last game of the season last season at Old Trafford and this at Craven Cottage eh! Frustrating at what might have been with the same approach in previous games.

Re: After The Lord Mayor’s Show

That's a bit harsh. I doubt if we'd have beaten Man Utd if was a mid-season match. Hopefully the players and manager will have learned something positive from the 3 games with Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That's a bit harsh. I doubt if we'd have beaten Man Utd if was a mid-season match. Hopefully the players and manager will have learned something positive from the 3 games with Fulham.
    I hope and wish that Harris can build on what was a good response to the crap at home.Brentford have proved there are some gems in the lower leagues

Feeling quite positive for the season ahead, our away form of late has been very good. Ultimately we drew far too many this season but we're quite tough to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I hope and wish that Harris can build on what was a good response to the crap at home.Brentford have proved there are some gems in the lower leagues
    A most intelligent post sir

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

After Ollie Watkins, another gem from Exeter City?

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/teams...rchie-collins/

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Exeter City old boys sold who have made the grade.

Wouldn't have cost much. Possibly a better recruitment option than paying millions for Bristol City cast-offs.

Capture.JPG