+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City: Burglar broke into home of Sol Bamba gets....

Cardiff City: Burglar broke into home of Sol Bamba gets....

...community service!!

Basically the chavvie scum has got away with it! That's no deterrent whatsoever, is it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wal...e-of-sol-bamba

Re: Cardiff City: Burglar broke into home of Sol Bamba gets....

Agreed.
    I was shocked when I saw this on the news.

"Victim of modern slavery" apparently. Back in my day it was called "easily lead" or "fell in with the wrong crowd" !!

Bollocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    ...community service!!

Basically the chavvie scum has got away with it! That's no deterrent whatsoever, is it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wal...e-of-sol-bamba
    His neighbours in Rumney and surrounding areas must really welcome that news. Just hope his ‘community service’ is nowhere near my community.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dwr View Post
    "Victim of modern slavery" apparently. Back in my day it was called "easily lead" or "fell in with the wrong crowd" !!

Bollocks
    Haha I know.

What a piss poor sentence, most of them come out of prison and return to it anyway but at least take the scummy little chav off the street a little bit.

Breaking in to someone's house should be taken much more seriously. It's your home, where you live with your family, you're supposed to be safe there. Yet some scummy bastard can break his way in and get away with a slap on the wrist? It doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Breaking in to someone's house should be taken much more seriously. It's your home, where you live with your family, you're supposed to be safe there. Yet some scummy bastard can break his way in and get away with a slap on the wrist? It doesn't make sense.
    Totally agree with you. Burglary should carry a custodial sentence for a first offence and a minimum of 5 years for any subsequent offence. In my eyes it is a truly heinous crime, not least because of the psychological effect it has on the victims.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Totally agree with you. Burglary should carry a custodial sentence for a first offence and a minimum of 5 years for any subsequent offence. In my eyes it is a truly heinous crime, not least because of the psychological effect it has on the victims.

Agree with sending them to prison

I know people who have been burgled and have not felt safe in their own home afterwards. Several of them have moved house and there have also been break ups in the relationship as a result of the trauma.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Agree. The effects of burglary are not only the material things being taken

All of the above ^^^
    Scumbags!