+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Tickets

Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I've long put him on ignore, I just hope he didn't spend too much of his valuable time writing to me.

His inability to discuss an opinion that differs from his without getting all sweary is amusing for a short time but it quickly became tiring.
    My word , or I will insult, dreadful language from an alleged intelligent poster, ex season ticket holder let's himself down alert

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    My word , or I will insult, dreadful language from an alleged intelligent poster, ex season ticket holder let's himself down alert
    It was poorly written to be fair.

Assuming it was directed at me.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    My word , or I will insult, dreadful language from an alleged intelligent poster
    Meanwhile, it's the usual unintelligible gibberish from one of the dullest.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    It was poorly written to be fair. Assuming it was directed at me.
    You know it was directed at you on account of the fact that you read it despite pretending to have me on ignore. Why keep up that pretense? Don't you realise how daft it's making you look?

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Has this prick had an epiphany, or has he moved from shite sarcasm to unintended irony for his kicks.
    I see you haven't moved from cyber-stalking me for your kicks, cowardly tool that you are.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I see you haven't moved from cyber-stalking me for your kicks, cowardly tool that you are.
    Last time I checked, this was a public forum. I'm not certain that replying to your messages and pointing out your hypocrisies and foolishness actually equates to cyber stalking

You, on the other hand, have form for bouncing old threads, on a football forum of a football club you are actively boycotting (from the Ninian Stand) to try to attack anyone who dares to challenge your self proclaimed status of never being wrong by showing "they were wrong once, here's the proof. I am never wrong, they always are wrong".

If, like me, you don't post much, then the alternative is to claim that person is stalking you. Bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You know it was directed at you on account of the fact that you read it despite pretending to have me on ignore. Why keep up that pretense? Don't you realise how daft it's making you look?
    Oh God. Is that the issue here? This dude's ignored you?

FYI even if he has you on ignore he will be able to see any messages quoted. Like this one.

Someone looks daft here, and it's not the dude who has ignored you. I know, open goal, you will now say something earth shatteringly amusing about me being daft. But I am daft, I know it. 1145 pm and I'm wasting it on you. Numpty.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Oh God. Is that the issue here? This dude's ignored you?

FYI even if he has you on ignore he will be able to see any messages quoted. Like this one.

Someone looks daft here, and it's not the dude who has ignored you. I know, open goal, you will now say something earth shatteringly amusing about me being daft. But I am daft, I know it. 1145 pm and I'm wasting it on you. Numpty.
    Yes, I can confirm I have him on ignore. I have responded to some of the nonsense he seems to direct at me on an ad-hoc basis purely because I can read it as others quote it.

It's a bit sad that, whenever he appears in a thread, it gets derailed and it's usually because he engages in insults because someone has a different viewpoint.

It is quite something that, on a forum that includes such luminaries as xsnaggle, bluetit and goats, the only person I have on ignore is him.

He can test whether or not I have him on ignore quite easily. If he sends me a PM, my understanding is that it will be blocked and maybe blue matt can back that up.

I have also taken the time to attach an image of what I can see on the forum. Image clearly shows the no-mark on ignore, but the unfortunate nature of the forum is me still being able to see any quoted message of the ignored no-mark. I hope the news isn't too devastating for him. I would fully expect him to move onto his next "victim" but am expecting that he won't be able to leave the matter there.

ignored2.jpg