+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Championship transfers

  1. #1

    Championship transfers

    We signed anyone yet? Has anyone?

    Only 6 weeks left

  2. #2

    Re: Championship transfers

    Boro sign Grant Hall from QPR,so much for the theory that Warnock would be looking to resign some of our cloggers

  3. #3

    Re: Championship transfers

    “I’ve known Grant for a few years now,” said the Boro boss.

    “Everyone knows I’m looking at the spine of the team, and he’s the right fit for what we need.

    “Grant is a smashing lad and I’m sure the fans will really take to him.”
    https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/grant-hal...s-boro-manager

    This sounds familiar.

  4. #4

    Re: Championship transfers

    I have amended the articles a truer read

    Ive known thousands of players for a few years now, said the Boro boss.

    At 71 I can only admire the man's enthusiasm and always will, I know most will say 'he's paid plenty' that maybe right and correct, however as you age life gets tougher, I know a few , half his age who moan about the simplest of tasks .

  5. #5

    Re: Championship transfers

    Is Grant Hall represented by Unique Sports Management ?

  6. #6

    Re: Championship transfers

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53621883

    Millwall have made their second summer signing by bringing in teenage striker Troy Parrott from Tottenham Hotspur on a season-long loan.

  7. #7

    Re: Championship transfers

    Norwich have been pretty busy, I think they'll be good next season

  8. #8

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53621883

    Millwall have made their second summer signing by bringing in teenage striker Troy Parrott from Tottenham Hotspur on a season-long loan.
    that looks a good signing

  9. #9

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Norwich have been pretty busy, I think they'll be good next season
    Think they planned for it, and probably better than we did at that.

  10. #10

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Think they planned for it, and probably better than we did at that.
    We planned for the previous season? Last summer's transfer activity smacked of a side that had not prepared for relegation. We'll never know, but I guess we hardly prepared for staying up, either.

  11. #11

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    We planned for the previous season? Last summer's transfer activity smacked of a side that had not prepared for relegation. We'll never know, but I guess we hardly prepared for staying up, either.
    So it's correct to say they did it better, right?

    Thanks.

  12. #12

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53621883

    Millwall have made their second summer signing by bringing in teenage striker Troy Parrott from Tottenham Hotspur on a season-long loan.
    I thought he wasn't budgieing

  13. #13

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53621883

    Millwall have made their second summer signing by bringing in teenage striker Troy Parrott from Tottenham Hotspur on a season-long loan.

    Hopefully, he'll have a shoulder to cry on.

  14. #14

    Re: Championship transfers

    https://sportsworldghana.com/birming...albert-adomah/

    Birmingham City boss Aitor Karanka set sights on Albert Adomah

  15. #15

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    https://sportsworldghana.com/birming...albert-adomah/

    Birmingham City boss Aitor Karanka set sights on Albert Adomah
    Sportsworld Ghana! nuf said. Got him down as making 33 apps for us with 2 goals,can't be right? and a million at his age?

  16. #16

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Sportsworld Ghana! nuf said. Got him down as making 33 apps for us with 2 goals,can't be right? and a million at his age?
    It includes his games for Forest.

  17. #17

    Re: Championship transfers

    We will not get any decent loan players because of the way we play.

  18. #18

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I thought he wasn't budgieing
    Maybe he is being bought on higher perches.

  19. #19

    Re: Championship transfers

    If Harris fancies anyone from his old club Id love Jed Wallace. A much better wide man than most of our current options.

  20. #20

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Hopefully, he'll have a shoulder to cry on.
    I think you mean crow on...

  21. #21

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    We will not get any decent loan players because of the way we play.
    Bookmarked.

  22. #22

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    We will not get any decent loan players because of the way we play.
    Strange times at the moment, tightening of belts everywhere and if a club can get a club like ours, regardless of the way we play, to take over all or the bulk of the wages of a surplus player the deal will be done, that mythical window soon slams shut and clubs will be looking to trim expenditure sooner rather later I’d imagine.

  23. #23
    International City123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,270

    Re: Championship transfers

    Norwich have signed Kieran Dowell from Everton

    QPR have signed Welsh international George Thomas from Leicester

  24. #24

    Re: Championship transfers

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    If Harris fancies anyone from his old club I’d love Jed Wallace. A much better wide man than most of our current options.
    Can play through the middle as well, would love him here, scores and makes assists.

    Millwall wouldn't let him go for cheap though, probably a premier league club like villa or west ham will come in for him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •