+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Petition to rename the alternative forum "Sludge thoughts" where he can post all his wonderful (and often repeated) threads in peace.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Petition to rename the alternative forum "Sludge thoughts" where he can post all his wonderful (and often repeated) threads in peace.

He deserves it. Pillar of the MB for as long as I can remember. The other board is full of his creations anyway.

Makes sense. Get it done.

Re: Petition to rename the alternative forum "Sludge thoughts" where he can post all his wonderful (and often repeated) threads in peace.

Re: Petition to rename the alternative forum "Sludge thoughts" where he can post all his wonderful (and often repeated) threads in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Genuine thought.

signed

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    signed
    I should have asked Mike how many we needed really. Mike? You're giving the man what he wants. It makes sense, how many signatures?

Well they normally end up there anyway

I think 3 signatures should do it

I prefer to see them here. I find it fascinating to explore the mind of Sludge and what he considers a "sort". I enjoy the banter between him and TLG too. One of these days I hope to enjoy a soft beverage with him.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I prefer to see them here. I find it fascinating to explore the mind of Sludge and what he considers a "sort". I enjoy the banter between him and TLG too. One of these days I hope to enjoy a soft beverage with him.
    A man who has impeccable taste in music and women and of a sensible political bent. What's not to like? He's my kinda guy.

I'm into it, sign me up

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm into it, sign me up
    you are into what ?

I dont do anything like they advertise on grinder you know

Well if that's a date I am up for it

I will do anything for love

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

But I won't do that

NO.. Never I will not sign. The man is clearly a perverted deviant but his football knowledge is second to none.

2 out of 3.

One more for the win.

anyone guess where this thread will end up?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    the alternative forum "Sludge thoughts"

Sludges dungeon forum I hope.

Will be an honour.

I have outwitted you here.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Sludges dungeon forum I hope.

Will be an honour.

I have outwitted you here.
    The thread will head there. The name of the destination will stay the same.

The thread will head there. The name of the destination will stay the same.
    Baldrick is disappointed. He had a cunning plan.

Butter chicken , half and half