+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanderson returning on loan?

Sanderson returning on loan?

Re: Sanderson returning on loan?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

As long as he stops thinking he's a winger, who can grab hold of opposing players, with both his hands, should be ok.

Thought he did well, maybe the amount of football caught up with him in the end but wouldn't be against this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Thought he did well, maybe the amount of football caught up with him in the end but wouldn't be against this.
    He did ok, he doesn't hide and takes responsibility, that's not a bad start in my opinion. A few mistakes and poor judgement crept into his game a little bit towards the end and he'll have to iron that out, although it's a yes from me.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    As long as he stops thinking he's a winger, who can grab hold of opposing players, with both his hands, should be ok.
    I reckon you're the only person alive that found that funny.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I reckon you're the only person alive that found that funny.
    That'll do me

Lot of anger on here today !

He's young, but more football is what he needs and he'll get that here and will be a better player for it.

He wasn't bad overall here, few little creases to iron out but what do you expect? He's young with not a great deal of first team experience.

Potential is there, I'd happily take him for the season.

That'll do me

Lot of anger on here today !
    Not sure what's angry about that tbh.

I like him ... good signing if it happens

He's got a lot to learn but he's young and athletic. However, he gives the ball away far too much and is not the answer to our desperate need for a full back.

Not sure what's angry about that tbh.
    'Bluetit' likes to claim you're being 'touchy' or 'angry' if you call him out for his shocking humour and attempts at wit.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    'Bluetit' likes to claim you're being 'touchy' or 'angry' if you call him out for his shocking humour and attempts at wit.
    I'm getting really used to it now.

Imagine meeting him for a pint, as he corrects you as you speak "you forgot your comma when you just said that, and didn't use a full stop"

What a fun life.

I like Sanderson.
    He's come in for a bit of stick on here but he's done well for us and he would be an asset.
    Parts of his defensive game could be improved but modern day right back needs to do more than just defend.

Not for me. I think there is better out there that would be available.

There was talk of Premier League clubs maybe making a move but it seemed to coincide with his drop in form here.

We could get prime Cafu and some on here would find a fault.

I'd have him but not as first choice

I'm getting really used to it now.

Imagine meeting him for a pint, as he corrects you as you speak "you forgot your comma when you just said that, and didn't use a full stop"

What a fun life.

You don't need a , after "and" No laughing smiley, as they're not allowed

We could get prime Cafu and some on here would find a fault.
    It's an opinion.

Are we meant to applaud every player whatever they do and every decision the club make to please you?

You're not a beaming ray of sunshine yourself. You've said you'd have him as back up. As first choice not for me isn't a million miles away from that.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    It's an opinion.

Are we meant to applaud every player whatever they do and every decision the club make to please you?

You're not a beaming Ray of sunshine yourself. You've said you'd have him as back up. As first choice not for me isn't a million miles away from that.
    It was a general opinion, I don't recall aiming my comment at you. Para para paranoooiiiddd..

Presumably you meant before "and".

You can't even laugh these days.......

Can picture Tony sat there pouting "can't even use smileys"

(nobody said this on the thread he just likes to create his own little drama, must be an age thing, older you get more like a woman you act etc)

It was a general opinion, I don't recall aiming my comment at you. Para para paranoooiiiddd..
    Not at all. It was a comment in this thread about Sanderson and basically having a dig at fans who aren't keen. I am one who isn't overly keen on him. If that makes me paranoid then whatever.

After Sanderson's initial spell Harris didn't feel the need to pick him in favour of a central midfielder playing in his least favoured position.
    What we want on here and what Harris wants and does are two different things.

Can picture Tony sat there pouting "can't even use smileys"

(nobody said this on the thread he just likes to create his own little drama, must be an age thing, older you get more like a woman you act etc)
    Because some people can't be racist, sexist, homophobic etc anymore, they've convinced themselves that they're being oppressed and that their freedom of speech has been compromised. That's irony. ( This is not aimed at Bluetit, i must add)

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Not at all. It was a comment in this thread about Sanderson and basically having a dig at fans who aren't keen. I am one who isn't overly keen on him. If that makes me paranoid then whatever.

After Sanderson's initial spell Harris didn't feel the need to pick him in favour of a central midfielder playing in his least favoured position.
    What we want on here and what Harris wants and does are two different things.
    Don't you think that there's anything to work with, concerning Sanderson?