Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
I've been like it since i was a kid, it gets worse when i'm in positions where i don't feel comfortable or restricted, there aren't many people who i associate with, but if i do then i trust them and respect them, they're usually a bit nuts as well, which helps. I don't want to change myself to much, i just wish i could spend the day doing nothing like so many other people seem to do. An example-I mixed and laid 3 tonne of concrete yesterday in my kitchen floor, cleaned up, had a shower then did a 10 k run, came home, had some food, didn't get to sleep until 3am. Up at 7 this morning, went and did a job in Llandaff, pulled aceiling down and re boarded it, came home, tidied the house, cut the grass and had a go at the windows. That's a pretty standard weekend-i can't keep ****ing still!
Bloody hell you must be 7 stone and fit as a frog! I envy you; I'm the complete opposite: I'm an overweight lazy twat and always have been. I procrastinate all the time,and when I'm not doing that I'm putting things off. I wish I could motivate myself to do things but I can always think of reasons not too and I could relax for Wales