+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How do Fulham get away with the FFP regulations Since 62?

How do Fulham get away with the FFP regulations Since 62?

I know they have a new name

Re: How do Fulham get away with the FFP regulations Since 62?

58 years of scamming

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    58 years of scamming

I always had my suspicions they were breaking FFP regulations when they signed Bobby Moore, George Best and Rodney Marsh back in the mid-70's... cheating buggers!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    I know they have a new name
    To be fair to them, they got £25 million (which could rise to £30 million) from Spurs for Sessegnon last summer - that paid the transfer fees for Decordova-Reid and Knockeart with a bit left over. A few years back they sold Patrick Roberts to Man City for £12 million - having an Academy that actually produces first team footballers has its benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    To be fair to them, they got £25 million (which could rise to £30 million) from Spurs for Sessegnon last summer - that paid the transfer fees for Decordova-Reid and Knockeart with a bit left over. A few years back they sold Patrick Roberts to Man City for £12 million - having an Academy that actually produces first team footballers has its benefits.
    They’ve made some good sales, and the money they spent over the last two seasons has not been paid out yet. Of the £100m they spent in the PL, £85m is future payments.