+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anthony Gerrard-Part 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anthony Gerrard-Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think he might have a point, I just find it a bit odd from Mackay. Why didn't he just sell him when he had the chance? Mackay though was a horrible bully so it isn't a shock. Keinan, Gyepes, Quinn, Parkin etc have all said the same.
    Gerrard reckons that he let him go the Huddersfield because he didn't want him at a club where he could compete (at the time) Very odd, if correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Gerrard reckons that he let him go the Huddersfield because he didn't want him at a club where he could compete (at the time) Very odd, if correct.
    The whole thing seems very odd although Gerrard is a bit of a prat to say the least. I think people like Parkin who are black and white and just wanted to leave give it some credibility. I don't think he'd need to lie and why would Mackay make it awful for a bloke that already wanted to leave?

The whole thing seems very odd although Gerrard is a bit of a prat to say the least. I think people like Parkin who are black and white and just wanted to leave give it some credibility. I don't think he'd need to lie and why would Mackay make it awful for a bloke that already wanted to leave?
    The stuff about the play offs and the League cup final, if true about Malky, make him sound like an arsehole. Parkin really disliked him, as did Paul Quinn, Gerrard described him as a school Master.

The stuff about the play offs and the League cup final, if true about Malky, make him sound like an arsehole. Parkin really disliked him, as did Paul Quinn, Gerrard described him as a school Master.
    Agreed, that's a proper classless move. They really like David Kerslake .

Agreed, that's a proper classless move. They really like David Kerslake .
    Yup, Kerslake sounds like a bit of a shithouse, running about after Malky. I bet it's quite a common theme for managers to employ a bit of a sycophant.

Yup, Kerslake sounds like a bit of a shithouse, running about after Malky. I bet it's quite a common theme for managers to employ a bit of a sycophant.
    Find it odd that Holloway rarely takes staff anywhere. I bet that's rare.

Find it odd that Holloway rarely takes staff anywhere. I bet that's rare.
    Didn't know that-very interesting.