+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zohore & Peltier anyone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Zohore & Peltier anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Is Zohore the Throstles’ Gary Madine, they got promotion despite him rather than because of him?
    I get where you're coming from, but while he has undoubtedly proved a poor signing for West Brom, Zohore did score three league goals for them. Two of them were late equalisers. Without those two points.....

I saw Frank Skinner at St David's Hall in late-September 2019. Halfway through his performance he paused and said: "Kenneth Zohore - was that some kind of a practical joke?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I get where you're coming from, but while he has undoubtedly proved a poor signing for West Brom, Zohore did score three league goals for them. Two of them were late equalisers. Without those two points.....

I saw Frank Skinner at St David's Hall in late-September 2019. Halfway through his performance he paused and said: "Kenneth Zohore - was that some kind of a practical joke?"

I love it when football is mentioned at shows like this rather than stereotyping us as 100% rugby nuts.

If Ken could get his MOJO working I’d take him back. My fave city player since Kenny Millar.

If Harris could get him motivated and we got him for nothing, he would be worth a punt on a 12 month contract

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    If Harris could get him motivated and we got him for nothing, he would be worth a punt on a 12 month contract
    That isn't going to happen. He's got 3 more years left on his contract at West Brom.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    That isn't going to happen. He's got 3 more years left on his contract at West Brom.
    Thy should keep him - he could do well for them the season after next in the championship

Quote Originally Posted by Pontprennau Bluebird View Post
    If Ken could get his MOJO working I’d take him back. My fave city player since Kenny Millar.
    Fair play you picked a rare combination there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontprennau Bluebird View Post
    Trouble is that it's not like he lost his MOJO, I think his default setting is without MOJO but he had a little spell where he found a little bit fora while

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Trouble is that it's not like he lost his MOJO, I think his default setting is without MOJO but he had a little spell where he found a little bit fora while
    Agree, there's a player in there somewhere although i don't think that any club is likely to see it. Zohore is 26, got an an 8 million move to WBA and a promotion with us, yet he still hasn't been capped at full level for Denmark, nothing to do with whoever is keeping him out, why hasn't he even been given 20 minutes?

He may do better under Harris than he did under Warnock as Harris is getting players around the striker more than Warnock did. Warnock played a little more expansive when we were safe after he came in after Trollope and initially during our promotion season, after that he shit it a little and reverted to his appalling every man behind the ball, no intention of keeping the ball kind of football, that went on during the Premier league season and i don't think that it suited Zohore, although West Brom don't seem to suit him either. A lot of it is down to him, i wouldn't have him back, how long can we wait for a player to realise their potential when that player doesn't seem to have the Character to realise it himself?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

A practical joke that cost them £8m. It was the best business that we did last summer by a long way.