Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
Trouble is that it's not like he lost his MOJO, I think his default setting is without MOJO but he had a little spell where he found a little bit fora while
Agree, there's a player in there somewhere although i don't think that any club is likely to see it. Zohore is 26, got an an 8 million move to WBA and a promotion with us, yet he still hasn't been capped at full level for Denmark, nothing to do with whoever is keeping him out, why hasn't he even been given 20 minutes?

He may do better under Harris than he did under Warnock as Harris is getting players around the striker more than Warnock did. Warnock played a little more expansive when we were safe after he came in after Trollope and initially during our promotion season, after that he shit it a little and reverted to his appalling every man behind the ball, no intention of keeping the ball kind of football, that went on during the Premier league season and i don't think that it suited Zohore, although West Brom don't seem to suit him either. A lot of it is down to him, i wouldn't have him back, how long can we wait for a player to realise their potential when that player doesn't seem to have the Character to realise it himself?