Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
You need to appreciate that there are some very, very strange people using this message board and that's always been the case. The sort of thing you're referring to definitely used to happen years ago. Some of the more notorious contributors had four or five accounts running at the same time, but most of those idiots got found out eventually. I've no idea if that sort of thing still happens now, but I can't see any reason why it wouldn't.

The weirdos who make me laugh the most are those who register a new account and pretend they've never used this board before, but in no time at all they are referring to things other people did or said (or at least what they think other people did or said) years ago.

Allez Allez Allez is a good example of what I'm talking about. Account registered in May 2019. 156 post since that date, around 30 of which have been direct attacks on me, often quoting things he apparently believes I've said or done over the years, some of which date back more than a decade. I don't know if he's one of these sad cases who has multiple accounts or is just someone like our friend CCFCC3PO who changes his username regularly, but what I do know is that he's a coward.
I reckon it’s croesy or whatever his name is, strangely gone quiet at the sametime. Maybe he forgot a login....not only would I not even consider it I can barely recall my passwords for one thing and have had to email mike before asking to reset it. I love auto save, as long as I never lose my iPad in a pub (unlikely these days) then I’m fine. You are one of the few who have been on here for 20 years with the same username TLG. Things like that speak volumes. I wonder how many ccfc3po has had in that time....10 maybe?