+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Organ Morgan .......missing in action

Re: Organ Morgan .......missing in action

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You need to appreciate that there are some very, very strange people using this message board and that's always been the case. The sort of thing you're referring to definitely used to happen years ago. Some of the more notorious contributors had four or five accounts running at the same time, but most of those idiots got found out eventually. I've no idea if that sort of thing still happens now, but I can't see any reason why it wouldn't.

The weirdos who make me laugh the most are those who register a new account and pretend they've never used this board before, but in no time at all they are referring to things other people did or said (or at least what they think other people did or said) years ago.

Allez Allez Allez is a good example of what I'm talking about. Account registered in May 2019. 156 post since that date, around 30 of which have been direct attacks on me, often quoting things he apparently believes I've said or done over the years, some of which date back more than a decade. I don't know if he's one of these sad cases who has multiple accounts or is just someone like our friend CCFCC3PO who changes his username regularly, but what I do know is that he's a coward.
    I reckon it’s croesy or whatever his name is, strangely gone quiet at the sametime. Maybe he forgot a login....not only would I not even consider it I can barely recall my passwords for one thing and have had to email mike before asking to reset it. I love auto save, as long as I never lose my iPad in a pub (unlikely these days) then I’m fine. You are one of the few who have been on here for 20 years with the same username TLG. Things like that speak volumes. I wonder how many ccfc3po has had in that time....10 maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You're a fibber, I only ever post as Ronnie Bird and myself!
    Why two? Not that it wasn’t obvious....at least try and mix up your style hey

International

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I reckon it’s croesy or whatever his name is, strangely gone quiet at the sametime. Maybe he forgot a login....not only would I not even consider it I can barely recall my passwords for one thing and have had to email mike before asking to reset it. I love auto save, as long as I never lose my iPad in a pub (unlikely these days) then I’m fine. You are one of the few who have been on here for 20 years with the same username TLG. Things like that speak volumes. I wonder how many ccfc3po has had in that time....10 maybe?

27 and counting

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You're a fibber, I only ever post as Ronnie Bird and myself!
    I think you're fibbiing. Ronnie bird is yourself, it's you that is the multi!!!

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm a bit lost here, so who is Croesy (allegedly) posting as now?
    Its a good question. He hasn't posted for months and I actually started a thread noting his non-appearance.
    But yesterday I checked his login page and it said he logged in here last about 14.40 yesterday afternoon!!! But still no posts.
    so he is either lurking or wearing another face!!!

International

What you don't know is that this is a double bluff and I'm actually Wales-Bales, Organ Morgan, Mike Morris, CCFC3PO, TOBW, xsnaggle and you
    I knew it, I fecking knew it.
    So often I have read your posts and thought "I said that". Now I know why. You're me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Its a good question. He hasn't posted for months and I actually started a thread noting his non-appearance.
    But yesterday I checked his login page and it said he logged in here last about 14.40 yesterday afternoon!!! But still no posts.
    so he is either lurking or wearing another face!!!
    But if he was wearing another face he wouldn't bother signing in as Croesy so he probably is just having a little rest from the madness

But if he was wearing another face he wouldn't bother signing in as Croesy so he probably is just having a little rest from the madness
    Yes just can't really be bothered posting, have been reading the board about the football and any potential signings.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Yes just can't really be bothered posting, have been reading the board about the football and any potential signings.
    Very sensible

International

Very sensible
    But boring