+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Robert De Niro , TV advert

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Robert De Niro , TV advert

I have no problem with bands letting their music be used for commercials. Iggy Pop creates his own art. If someone wants to pay him to use it, why shouldn't he accept? He was probably skint or at least financially insecure for the first 50 years of his life. He has every right to get what ever he can.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I have no problem with bands letting their music be used for commercials. Iggy Pop creates his own art. If someone wants to pay him to use it, why shouldn't he accept? He was probably skint or at least financially insecure for the first 50 years of his life. He has every right to get what ever he can.
    They weren't using his music

They had a stupid iggy pop doll with him doing a voice over

It was embarrassing

I think all these celebrities doing voice overs and appearances on adverts are embarrassing

That Snoop Dog fella allegedly received £5.3 million for the Just Eat adverts.................all eventually passed down to the consumer ..............and that 47p a day TV licence is too expensive??????????

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    They weren't using his music

They had a stupid iggy pop doll with him doing a voice over

It was embarrassing

I think all these celebrities doing voice overs and appearances on adverts are embarrassing
    They used Lust For Life in a Royal Caribbean Cruise Line ad over here.