+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ronan Curtis

Ronan Curtis

Left winger for Portsmouth, with 12 goals, 5 assists, but also the second highest number of tackles per game in league one (all other players anywhere near are defenders or defensive midfielders).

Supposedly a target for Brentford and Derby, at around 3 million.
    We probably have bigger priorities than left wing, but Hoilett only has 1 season left and is 31, and Murphy seems to have gone backwards.

Re: Ronan Curtis

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Left winger for Portsmouth, with 12 goals, 5 assists, but also the second highest number of tackles per game in league one (all other players anywhere near are defenders or defensive midfielders).

Supposedly a target for Brentford and Derby, at around 3 million.
    We probably have bigger priorities than left wing, but Hoilett only has 1 season left and is 31, and Murphy seems to have gone backwards.
    Scored a good goal in the Play Offs and was talked up a lot in Sky's coverage of the matches, but I thought he drifted in and out of the games a lot - although, if Brentford are after him, maybe more attention should be paid to that than what I think of him .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Scored a good goal in the Play Offs and was talked up a lot in Sky's coverage of the matches, but I thought he drifted in and out of the games a lot - although, if Brentford are after him, maybe more attention should be paid to that than what I think of him .
    Although that's going to be the new way for agent's to get their lower league players a move - leak rumours that Brentford are after them

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Although that's going to be the new way for agent's to get their lower league players a move - leak rumours that Brentford are after them
    Yep. They’re the new Man United/Real Madrid!