+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sarri sacked!

Sarri sacked!

Re: Sarri sacked!

Win the title one week, sacked the next, tough gig.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Same for him at Chelsea sackd after winning his first trophy , its down to his 80 smokes a day, that's a fag every 12 minutes , where does he find the time to coach, and he's very scruffy .

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    A Sarri state of affairs.

Overrated coach. Juve played some absolutely dire football under him this season and they’ve just achieved their lowest points total in a decade

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Overrated coach. Juve played some absolutely dire football under him this season and they’ve just achieved their lowest points total in a decade
    God says a lot about the Italian league then as they won it playing dire footy

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Sarri's side have now posted the worst statistics of any Juve title-winning side from the past nine seasons:

* Worst points haul (83 points)

* Conceded more goals (43 goals)

* Recorded their worst goal difference (+33)

* Highest number of defeats (7)

* Smallest final points gap between top two (1 point)

* Dropped more points from winning positions that any other champion in Italian football history.

https://www.givemesport.com/1588297-...inning-seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Sarri's side have now posted the worst statistics of any Juve title-winning side from the past nine seasons:

* Worst points haul (83 points)

* Conceded more goals (43 goals)

* Recorded their worst goal difference (+33)

* Highest number of defeats (7)

* Smallest final points gap between top two (1 point)

* Dropped more points from winning positions that any other champion in Italian football history.

https://www.givemesport.com/1588297-...inning-seasons
    Perhaps the competition got better

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Perhaps the competition got better
    Perhaps the cheating cuunts can’t buy off referees anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Perhaps the cheating cuunts can’t buy off referees anymore?
    Don't Juve Sack every coach that they have if they don't win the Champions League? I have no opinion on Sarri, OP seems to dislike him for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Don't Juve Sack every coach that they have if they don't win the Champions League? I have no opinion on Sarri, OP seems to dislike him for some reason.
    For such a power house club they’ve won the European Cup/Champions League the same amount of times as Nottingham Forest. It must really grip them?

I’ve just read Pirlo is the next coach?

Reason being he's not the elite coach that some people are making him out to be, and now the Juventus fans have joined the Chelsea fans in their criticism of his style of play. So no, it's not about me

Reason being he's not the elite coach that some people are making him out to be, and now the Juventus fans have joined the Chelsea fans in their criticism of his style of play. So no, it's not about me
    You just got the jump cos he didn’t play Ampadu.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You just got the jump cos he didn’t play Ampadu.
    He didn't play Ramsey much either, the bloke secretly hates Wales!

I'd say that he is elite based on the fact that he's bee at Napoli, Chelsea and Juve-No doubt he'll pick up another job with a big club. As for that, i have no idea o his tactics and style of play. I see Fat Frank is having a kind couple of weeks.

He didn't play Ramsey much either, the bloke secretly hates Wales!
    Yeah, I think that was a big mistake though. Ramsey made that move 3 or 4 years to late.

But he smokes 80 cigs a day surely thats to be admired

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    But he smokes 80 cigs a day surely thats to be admired
    What in ****s name are you talking about?

Pirlo the new manager

I'd say that he is elite based on the fact that he's bee at Napoli, Chelsea and Juve-No doubt he'll pick up another job with a big club. As for that, i have no idea o his tactics and style of play. I see Fat Frank is having a kind couple of weeks.
    Gluey certainly treats him as an "elite" given he's always on his back - is he a member of the Fabian Society/Democratic Party/said something once against Donald Trump/defended Bill Gates I wonder? Sarri seems to be a good manager to me who has not yet been able to prove himself a great one despite being given plenty of chances with clubs where he could do so.

That said, I've never understand how winning any league is a sacking offence - it'll be interesting to see where he turns up next.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Gluey certainly treats him as an "elite" given he's always on his back - is he a member of the Fabian Society/Democratic Party/said something once against Donald Trump/defended Bill Gates I wonder? Sarri seems to be a good manager to me who has not yet been able to prove himself a great one despite being given plenty of chances with clubs where he could do so.

That said, I've never understand how winning any league is a sacking offence - it'll be interesting to see where he turns up next.
    Proof that Trump is the first thing that pops into your head at 5 o'clock every morning

It was their 9th league title in a row, so not really the big deal you are making it out to be. The problem is they invested over €100m in Ronaldo with an eye on winning the Champions League, so failing in the round of 16 would have been totally unacceptable. I don't even know why Juvenus went for him, as his flaws had already been exposed at Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Look what happened to Vincent Del Bosque - wasn’t he sacked from Real Madrid after winning the Champions League?