+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Killing Evil Weeds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Killing Evil Weeds

I am going to try a mix of vinegar and salt on one patch and roundup on another

May the best man win , sorry best weed

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Keep that glyphosate off your skin and also don't inhale any spray. Lots of agrochemicals are very dodgy and people left poorly informed. The very worst are insecticides which by their very nature feck up the central nervous system of insects. Chemically they are very similar to chemical warfare agents. Be safe Buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I would expect the roundup to work better, but the salt n vinegar will work, and are much less toxic

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I would expect the roundup to work better, but the salt n vinegar will work, and are much less toxic
    The main disadvantage to the salt and vinegar weed treatment is that it does tend to encourage people to lick the pavement on their way home on a Saturday night, which can have serious health implications obviously. 🤢🤮

white vinegar stay safe , don't piss on them though as it is a feed