+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I hate cats , horrible horrible animals

I hate cats , horrible horrible animals

sod all this they are good company

They are invasive killers

We have a load of beautiful sparrows in our back yard

This morning I saw next doors scummy cat that they call stupid names as they call it in at night , come trotting past our back window with a freshly killed bird in its jaws

Cats are responsible for the mindless killing of millions of birds every year in this country

If shooting cats was legal I would take out any ****er that came near my house

Evil little gits

Re: I hate cats , horrible horrible animals

Cats can't be evil, no other animals apart from humans can be. They haven't the intellect to be guided by a moral compass.

I was never into cats then we got two rescue kittens and I absolutely love the little shits. They kill a fair amount of mice and moths but they've got bells on so very rarely do they get close to a bird

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Cats can't be evil, no other animals apart from humans can be. They haven't the intellect to be guided by a moral compass.
    Of course they can , most of them are murderous little shits

And , as they are animals they can exhibit human conditions like aggression , mental disorders etc

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I was never into cats then we got two rescue kittens and I absolutely love the little shits. They kill a fair amount of mice and moths but they've got bells on so very rarely do they get close to a bird
    Mice , that's another species ravaged by cats in their hundreds of thousands , especially door mice

If only cats were brave enough to take on rats , then they would be of some use , horrible creatures

Used to see nice tits once in the garden. Not anymore.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I used to like cats, we had a great one when I was 6 and it lived until I was 22. A great fighter of dogs, it used to wait for a certain dog to walk past the house before chasing it. "Hey mister", said the kids with the dog, "Your cat is wild, is it a vampire cat"?

It went away, never came back. Next cat was hopeless, always sick, cost a fortune and was deadly for the birds. Putting a bell on it seemed to make it an even better killer and when he lost the bell his kill rate was impressively terrible.

I don't have any pets now, and don't think I ever will. Someone's dog took 3 shits in our garden recently (neighbour's, he won't admit to it though) and I was kecking trying to clean that stuff up. I love dogs, but owning one seems a drag.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I used to like cats, we had a great one when I was 6 and it lived until I was 22. A great fighter of dogs, it used to wait for a certain dog to walk past the house before chasing it. "Hey mister", said the kids with the dog, "Your cat is wild, is it a vampire cat"?

It went away, never came back. Next cat was hopeless, always sick, cost a fortune and was deadly for the birds. Putting a bell on it seemed to make it an even better killer and when he lost the bell his kill rate was impressively terrible.

I don't have any pets now, and don't think I ever will. Someone's dog took 3 shits in our garden recently (neighbour's, he won't admit to it though) and I was kecking trying to clean that stuff up. I love dogs, but owning one seems a drag.
    this is the worst short story I've ever read

Sparrows lives matter

Most cats actually catch very little, they get all the food they need from their owners and spend the rest of the time lying in the sun, sleeping late, fighting and ****ing.

There's about 10 million sparrows in the UK and 11 million cats, so clearly a lot of cats aren't ever catching a sparrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Most cats actually catch very little, they get all the food they need from their owners and spend the rest of the time lying in the sun, sleeping late, fighting and ****ing.

There's about 10 million sparrows in the UK and 11 million cats, so clearly a lot of cats aren't ever catching a sparrow.
    So you don't think that the domestic cat , an invasive and unnatural predator in this country is responsible for mass predation of birds , particularly garden song birds in this country ?

And thats before we have got to door mice

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Sparrows lives matter
    Lol , you got me on that one

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So you don't think that the domestic cat , an invasive and unnatural predator in this country is responsible for mass predation of birds , particularly garden song birds in this country ?

And thats before we have got to door mice
    From the RSPB

Despite the large numbers of birds killed by cats in gardens, there is no clear scientific evidence that such mortality is causing bird populations to decline. This may be surprising, but many millions of birds die naturally every year, mainly through starvation, disease or other forms of predation. There is evidence that cats tend to take weak or sickly birds.

We also know that of the millions of baby birds hatched each year, most will die before they reach breeding age. This is also quite natural, and each pair needs only to rear two young that survive to breeding age to replace themselves and maintain the population.

It is likely that most of the birds killed by cats would have died anyway from other causes before the next breeding season, so cats are unlikely to have a major impact on populations. If their predation was additional to these other causes of mortality, this might have a serious impact on bird populations.

Those bird species which have undergone the most serious population declines in the UK (such as skylarks, tree sparrows and corn buntings) rarely encounter cats, so cats cannot be causing their declines. Research shows that these declines are usually caused by habitat change or loss, particularly on farmland

Our two have brought us loads over the years. Mostly birds but also mice, rats, moles and a couple of squirrels. Have a wooded area not far so they seem to find it quite easy.

As grim as it is for me to deal with it's nature, they are putting themselves out there in harms way also.

There are probably a million ways that little sparrow can end up being killed such are the perils of being so low down the food chain and a life expectancy of a few years if they avoid everything that's out to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Our two have brought us loads over the years. Mostly birds but also mice, rats, moles and a couple of squirrels. Have a wooded area not far so they seem to find it quite easy.

As grim as it is for me to deal with it's nature, they are putting themselves out there in harms way also.

There are probably a million ways that little sparrow can end up being killed such are the perils of being so low down the food chain and a life expectancy of a few years if they avoid everything that's out to get them.
    Its not nature though , as cats are an invasive species , introduced

They have flecked up the UK ecosystem

Natural predation on birds before cats came around was sparrowhawks , kestrels , crows

From the RSPB
    From songbird survival , an organisation conducting long term research into the matter

It concludes the rspb claim is no longer tenable

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SongBird_Survival

From the RSPB
    Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post

On the whole dogs are great , had one for years but its hard work

At least most dog owners clean up their animals shit , unlike cat owners who just let them shut in other peoples gardens

Hate cats

Natural predation on birds before cats came around was sparrowhawks , kestrels , crows
    As are humans, and we're probably doing a lot more to reduce the bird population and damage the rest of the natural world than bloody cats.

From the RSPB
    Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    As are humans, and we're probably doing a lot more to reduce the bird population and damage the rest of the natural world than bloody cats.
    Different point , this is about cats

Here , in the UK

Where they shouldn't be

We know humans are ***** , we don't need fecking cats shitting everywhere and killing all the field mice and birds

Different point , this is about cats

Here , in the UK

Where they shouldn't be

We know humans are ***** , we don't need fecking cats shitting everywhere and killing all the field mice and birds
    Cats have been in the UK since the Iron age, that's a lot longer that the English have. Maybe they should go first.

Cat's have not ****ed the UK ecosystem. Humans are far more dangerous.

From the RSPB
    Cats have been in the UK since the Iron age, that's a lot longer that the English have. Maybe they should go first.
    Cats first , then the English, then cat owners

From the RSPB
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Cat's have not ****ed the UK ecosystem. Humans are far more dangerous.
    they kill millions of songbirds , three times as many as sparrowhawks

Thats fecking up the ecosystem