+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I hate cats , horrible horrible animals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: I hate cats , horrible horrible animals

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I was never into cats then we got two rescue kittens and I absolutely love the little shits. They kill a fair amount of mice and moths but they've got bells on so very rarely do they get close to a bird
    I used to like cats, we had a great one when I was 6 and it lived until I was 22. A great fighter of dogs, it used to wait for a certain dog to walk past the house before chasing it. "Hey mister", said the kids with the dog, "Your cat is wild, is it a vampire cat"?

It went away, never came back. Next cat was hopeless, always sick, cost a fortune and was deadly for the birds. Putting a bell on it seemed to make it an even better killer and when he lost the bell his kill rate was impressively terrible.

I don't have any pets now, and don't think I ever will. Someone's dog took 3 shits in our garden recently (neighbour's, he won't admit to it though) and I was kecking trying to clean that stuff up. I love dogs, but owning one seems a drag.

Re: I hate cats , horrible horrible animals

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I used to like cats, we had a great one when I was 6 and it lived until I was 22. A great fighter of dogs, it used to wait for a certain dog to walk past the house before chasing it. "Hey mister", said the kids with the dog, "Your cat is wild, is it a vampire cat"?

It went away, never came back. Next cat was hopeless, always sick, cost a fortune and was deadly for the birds. Putting a bell on it seemed to make it an even better killer and when he lost the bell his kill rate was impressively terrible.

I don't have any pets now, and don't think I ever will. Someone's dog took 3 shits in our garden recently (neighbour's, he won't admit to it though) and I was kecking trying to clean that stuff up. I love dogs, but owning one seems a drag.
    this is the worst short story I've ever read