+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I hate cats , horrible horrible animals

Re: I hate cats , horrible horrible animals

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    sod all this they are good company

They are invasive killers

We have a load of beautiful sparrows in our back yard

This morning I saw next doors scummy cat that they call stupid names as they call it in at night , come trotting past our back window with a freshly killed bird in its jaws

Cats are responsible for the mindless killing of millions of birds every year in this country

If shooting cats was legal I would take out any ****er that came near my house

Evil little gits
    Loath them

Top Cat (the feline Bilko) is still near the top, if not top of the animated tv shows

Cats first , then the English, then cat owners
    Xenophobe.

Cats have stopped coming into my garden ,due to elaborate timed water hosing moments and repatriation of number two's and the deep clean of areas like my porch where they would piss , strangely they don't poo and pee in their own territories , poo does fly though .

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Xenophobe.
    Not my suggestion but it was amusing nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Cats have stopped coming into my garden ,due to elaborate timed water hosing moments and repatriation of number two's and the deep clean of areas like my porch where they would piss , strangely they don't poo and pee in their own territories , poo does fly though .
    I would like to see every domestic cat taken out

And I don't mean for lunch

Cats first , then the English, then cat owners
    I own two cats, with my girlfriend, who's from London.

why you trying to ruin my life man

I did like watching Catwoman especially the attire , I did wonder though how they dealt with their urgent toiletry needs

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    Used to see nice tits once in the garden. Not anymore.
    Was there a cock nearby?

I love cats but they do kill a fair bit. Mine bring in prey alive for me a s a gift. I have saved so many and released them back in to the wild I should get some sort of wildlife award! sometimes they sit in the dining room with a mouse hiding behind them, they are a bit thick though. The ones that die seem to have a heart attack or stroke (I've not done post mortem so am not sure).

What about dog owners? We have a problem locally on a footpath ( that used to be a railway line). Lots of dog owners don't pick up the poo, and a lot of those who do tie it up in a plastic bag and lob it in to the trees. It's not a pretty sight.

A neighbours cat lives with me and hardly ever goes home where she has a more dominant sibling, a dog and two children to contend with. I keep my back door open when I am at home for much of the month and she deigns to kip upstairs and goes out at night. Her owners don't mind even though they hardly see her. Neither do they take umbrage when I told them that I named her 'Chicken'.
    She's very sweet but she does kill birds and mice. The cat and not the neighbour, I mean

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I love cats but they do kill a fair bit. Mine bring in prey alive for me a s a gift. I have saved so many and released them back in to the wild I should get some sort of wildlife award! sometimes they sit in the dining room with a mouse hiding behind them, they are a bit thick though. The ones that die seem to have a heart attack or stroke (I've not done post mortem so am not sure).

What about dog owners? We have a problem locally on a footpath ( that used to be a railway line). Lots of dog owners don't pick up the poo, and a lot of those who do tie it up in a plastic bag and lob it in to the trees. It's not a pretty sight.
    A minority of dog owners dont clear up their mess.

Wheres cat owners let them shit everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

A lot of cats use litter trays at home and otherwise they usually bury it.

I see a lot more dog shit on a weekly basis than cat poo, despite it being against the law to leave their shit anywhere.

If you walk up the mountains by me, as soon as you get to the less walked paths, there is always dog shit there, I tihnk a lot of people only bother to pick it up if they think that someone could be watching

My cats bury their shit thankyouverymuch and much more of that kind of slander and I'll be seeing you in beddau

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post

Yeah, I never quite understood why they go through the hassle of collecting it in a bag to only then throw it into someone's hedges

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Yeah, I never quite understood why they go through the hassle of collecting it in a bag to only then throw it into someone's hedges
    they want to be seen to be behaving responsibly, but the first opportunity they get when nobody is looking they lob it on the floor, its worse than not picking it up in the first place

Loads of dog mess when I was out with my son on the weekend. And my cats aren't the brightest, they shit and piss in their own garden, I have tried to train them to go next door but they don't give a ****. Has to be respected.

Kind of hard to clean up your cats mess when they can go wandering for hours, as they are actually smart and don't require to be babysat unlike the vast majority of dogs.

they kill millions of songbirds , three times as many as sparrowhawks

Thats fecking up the ecosystem
    Is it though? Maybe it's keeping birds in check.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I did like watching Catwoman especially the attire , I did wonder though how they dealt with their urgent toiletry needs
    Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether or Ertha Kitt. Lee Meriwether for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Kind of hard to clean up your cats mess when they can go wandering for hours, as they are actually smart and don't require to be babysat unlike the vast majority of dogs.
    My next door neighbour has three cats and takes in strays for the cats protection league , what about the sparrow in my funking garden protection league !

And it shits in my old dears flowerbeds, regularly

Dirty stinking animals

Does it shit in her garden ? No it shits in mine and everyone else's

C+++S

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether or Ertha Kitt. Lee Meriwether for me.
    all rotters

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    A lot of cats use litter trays at home and otherwise they usually bury it.

I see a lot more dog shit on a weekly basis than cat poo, despite it being against the law to leave their shit anywhere.

If you walk up the mountains by me, as soon as you get to the less walked paths, there is always dog shit there, I tihnk a lot of people only bother to pick it up if they think that someone could be watching
    ladies and gentlemen , may I introduce the chairwoman of the South Wales cats protection league enda potty

kitty killer cat spray

You can get this in the states

Spray it on your lawn and back yard and plants , harmless to them but gets in the cats eyes and causes slow blindness and a lingering miserable death

I deal in pain

I dominate

I seal your fate !

Actually that stuff doesn't exist but if it was legal I would grab some . Get a cat they say , I funking hate cats , spray ammonia on your plants , doesn't work , spray a kids power water pistol at them , gotta wait for the cats to come round , sprinkle pepper on the garden etc etc

Sod all that , I will leave some of those illegal animal traps around , let's see tinker try and shit in my garden or kill my birds when he's lost a leg !

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    My cats bury their shit thankyouverymuch and much more of that kind of slander and I'll be seeing you in beddau
    What really impressed me Delmi the last time I was at your house was that your cat cleaned the shovel off and put it back in the shed as well.