+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harry Wilson

Harry Wilson

Re: Harry Wilson

that is some world class bullshit

Wilson was given a tremendous opportunity at Bournmouth and I don't think he fully grasped it, so it's possible that he may be moving on from Liverpool, just not to Cardiff though.

If he even thinks about coming here he should hang his head in shame.

He'll go to a Leeds or someone

Maybe we’re paying 15 million Zimbabwe Dollars to have him on loan!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Maybe we’re paying 15 million Zimbabwe Dollars to have him on loan!
    No,apparently this Nigerian business man has
    £100 million pounds to spare and he has emailed the club to offer it to them

He just wants £5million now to pay Nigerian currency charges and the club can have the money in 3 months

On the 12 November.

(Actuall the email says 12th of Never,but the gentleman says that is what some Nigerian businessmen shorten November to)

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

He just wants £5million now to pay Nigerian currency charges and the club can have the money in 3 months

On the 12 November.

(Actuall the email says 12th of Never,but the gentleman says that is what some Nigerian businessmen shorten November to)
    These Nigerian chaps are very generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

On the 12 November.

I’ve had a few fantastic offers like this....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I’ve had a few fantastic offers like this....
    Like this...long ish read but if you are bored

Hello My Dearest,

My Name is Miss Roselyn Kipkalya Kones, 24 Years Old Female and never married, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time, I got your contact while searching for a trustworthy someone who will understand my present condition and come to my rescue here in the Mission Refuge Camp here in Burkina Faso. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moments since the death of my father.

My father was the Former Minister Kenyan road. And Assistant I Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Lobos had been on board the Cessna 210, Which Was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area Kalong’s called, in East Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. You can read more about the crash-through the website below

Site: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/af...ash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspire and Sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate the shared Which Themselves Among the money and live nothing for me. One Faithful morning, I Open My father's briefcase and found out the documents Which I Have huge amount of money deposited in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name As the next of kin. I Travelled to Burkina Faso with the documents to Withdraw the money for a Better Life So That I Can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director Whom I met in person Told me that my father's instruction to the bank Is That the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee/Foreigner Who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so That I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to His/her bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my Prayers and I believe That You Will Not Betray my trust. I put my hope and my trust in you.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon Revealing myself to you Without Knowing You, well I will say That my mind convinces me that you May be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if You Can helps me to relocate to your country because my stepmother Have assonate Threaten to kill me but God did not allow her to achieve her plans. The amount Deposited with my name is ($5.8 Million United State Dollars) and I Have Confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival,

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so That I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I Receive Showing your positive response I will put your Interest Things into Action Immediately. In the light of the above, I will appreciate an Urgent message Indicating Your Ability and Willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me.

Awaiting your Urgent response. Please do keep this only to your Self for now until the bank will transfer the Fund. I beg you Not to Disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother Who Threatened to kill me and Have the money alone, thank God Today That I am out from my country (KENYA) But now In (Burkina Faso ) These Where my father deposited money with my name as the next of Kin. I have the documents for the claims. Please find a place in your heart to read and understand my condition. Thanks and God bless.

Sincerely Yours,
    Miss Princes Roselyn Kipkalya .

Hello My Dearest,

My Name is Miss Roselyn Kipkalya Kones, 24 Years Old Female and never married, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time, I got your contact while searching for a trustworthy someone who will understand my present condition and come to my rescue here in the Mission Refuge Camp here in Burkina Faso. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moments since the death of my father.

My father was the Former Minister Kenyan road. And Assistant I Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Lobos had been on board the Cessna 210, Which Was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area Kalong’s called, in East Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. You can read more about the crash-through the website below

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspire and Sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate the shared Which Themselves Among the money and live nothing for me. One Faithful morning, I Open My father's briefcase and found out the documents Which I Have huge amount of money deposited in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name As the next of kin. I Travelled to Burkina Faso with the documents to Withdraw the money for a Better Life So That I Can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director Whom I met in person Told me that my father's instruction to the bank Is That the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee/Foreigner Who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so That I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to His/her bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my Prayers and I believe That You Will Not Betray my trust. I put my hope and my trust in you.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon Revealing myself to you Without Knowing You, well I will say That my mind convinces me that you May be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if You Can helps me to relocate to your country because my stepmother Have assonate Threaten to kill me but God did not allow her to achieve her plans. The amount Deposited with my name is ($5.8 Million United State Dollars) and I Have Confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival,

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so That I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I Receive Showing your positive response I will put your Interest Things into Action Immediately. In the light of the above, I will appreciate an Urgent message Indicating Your Ability and Willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me.

Awaiting your Urgent response. Please do keep this only to your Self for now until the bank will transfer the Fund. I beg you Not to Disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother Who Threatened to kill me and Have the money alone, thank God Today That I am out from my country (KENYA) But now In (Burkina Faso ) These Where my father deposited money with my name as the next of Kin. I have the documents for the claims. Please find a place in your heart to read and understand my condition. Thanks and God bless.

Sincerely Yours,
    That was from Sludge.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    These Nigerian chaps are very generous.
    For balance are you planning to post a begging letter from a naturally born UK person later?

Hello My Dearest,

Sincerely Yours,
    That was a long read. "She" had even forgotten her full name by the end!

Hello My Dearest,

Sincerely Yours,
    I'm surprised the government didn't get her to procure some PPE

Hello My Dearest,

Sincerely Yours,

Long-ish read, Pah, Miss Princes Roselyn Kipkalya has fook all on me

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    She's from Porth

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    Do anyone remember a very very small guy named Willie Carling playing for ud in the 70? Tiny guy but good footballer

Quote Originally Posted by welshwarrior View Post
    Do anyone remember a very very small guy named Willie Carling playing for ud in the 70? Tiny guy but good footballer
    he was so small you prob missed him, lol

Yes. Think he only played a handful of games on loan? From Derby.
    Remember him dribbling along the goal line on one occasion. Super cool. Did a decent short term job.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Yes. Think he only played a handful of games on loan? From Derby.
    Remember him dribbling along the goal line on one occasion. Super cool. Did a decent short term job.
    Just checked. He was signed in 73/4 from Derby, played 22 games and was a big influence in staving off relegation.
    He retired after that season.

D
    Like serious jockin’ ......no ‘G’

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    https://www.419eater.com/ Have had some of the best laughs ever reading this. They've even managed to get spammers turning up in other countries.

I suggested we should have taken him on loan before he went to Derby, but people said I was only saying that as he is Welsh! We should now be taking Ampadu, Levitt and Nico Williams on loan,yes they’re Welsh and we are the Capital of Wales!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    I suggested we should have taken him on loan before he went to Derby, but people said I was only saying that as he is Welsh! We should now be taking Ampadu, Levitt and Nico Williams on loan,yes they’re Welsh and we are the Capital of Wales!
    As much as I'd love him here, Neco Williams is going nowhere. I'd snap your hand off for all those you mentioned though

Hello My Dearest,

Sincerely Yours,
    It made my eyes well up. I could only afford to spare £10 but I hope it improves her life a little