+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kieffer on his way

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kieffer on his way

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Plus he's £4m cheaper than Madine so it's a no-brainer really.
    True, but the bottoms fallen out of the market with all the Covid stuff. This one would have been £6M a year or two back I expect. Also there are very few available at the moment and so we must give it a try.
    To be honest Danny Ward is as good as most at this level and unfortunately our manner of play doesn't seem to be striker friendly, so let's hope we've eventually found one who can exploit half chances or even make some of his own.

Re: Kieffer on his way

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    True, but the bottoms fallen out of the market with all the Covid stuff. This one would have been £6M a year or two back I expect. Also there are very few available at the moment and so we must give it a try.
    To be honest Danny Ward is as good as most at this level and unfortunately our manner of play doesn't seem to be striker friendly, so let's hope we've eventually found one who can exploit half chances or even make some of his own.
    The reason Moore is so cheap is Wigan have gone into administration due to their owner swindling them, but I do agree we will see smaller transfer fees overall in the Football League.

The big clubs don't show any signs of letting up though