+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kieffer on his way

Re: Kieffer on his way

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I've said it before, but I reckon if Moore signs, Glatzel could be on his way back to Germany. Hope not, as he could be a good sub, and certainly we need cover up front.
    I can see him loaned out back to Germany.

Every time I have seen him play, either for Wales on TV or live for Wigan he hasn't disappointed.

Signing today on a three year contract for a fee of £2.5 million if this is to be believed;-

https://www.footballinsider247.com/a...today-sources/

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Signing today on a three year contract for a fee of £2.5 million if this is to be believed;-

He's been photographed taking a medical, so barring a Marcus Bent style turnaround we'll sign him today.

https://twitter.com/bluebirdsgossip/...68886013657095

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He's been photographed taking a medical, so barring a Marcus Bent style turnaround we'll sign him today.

https://twitter.com/bluebirdsgossip/...68886013657095
    That's yesterdays photo

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

The first bit is probably a good guess. A 3 year contract is the norm. We think he is in Cardiff and has had a medical or having one today - so a good chance of an announcement today.

On the fee I have seen in recent days very confident claims that it is: £1.85m, £2m, £2.1m, £2.5m and £1.5-2m. They are all guesses.

It does sound though (from the press reports, the fading interest from other clubs and the time this has taken) that the club has been sensible on the fee and personal terms. The balance of transfer power post-Covid seems to have shifted from players and their agents to the clubs - and the clubs are trying to get their cost bases right down.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Can he play in a 4-4-2 with Glatzel?
    Glatzel’s not up to it, the club should offload him.

He’ll eventually move on for an ‘undisclosed’ fee.

Zero chance of getting back anywhere near the £5 million paid.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    That's yesterdays photo
    Well, yes. He had his medical yesterday, so he will sign today.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The first bit is probably a good guess. A 3 year contract is the norm. We think he is in Cardiff and has had a medical or having one today - so a good chance of an announcement today.

On the fee I have seen in recent days very confident claims that it is: £1.85m, £2m, £2.1m, £2.5m and £1.5-2m. They are all guesses.

It does sound though (from the press reports, the fading interest from other clubs and the time this has taken) that the club has been sensible on the fee and personal terms. The balance of transfer power post-Covid seems to have shifted from players and their agents to the clubs - and the clubs are trying to get their cost bases right down.
    It does seem like some reputable journalists have said that most clubs have offered him similar wages, and he's come down to meet our demands rather than the other way around. Still, seems like we've signed someone who really wants to be here and has chosen us over many other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Well, yes. He had his medical yesterday, so he will sign today.

Has he been to Castle Street yet though, for an iced coffee & panini ???

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I've said it before, but I reckon if Moore signs, Glatzel could be on his way back to Germany. Hope not, as he could be a good sub, and certainly we need cover up front.
    We seem to get the un-German end of the German market. Schwinkendorf and Glatzel being two lightweights that hardly fit the Teutonic, robust stereotype.

What next? Scruffy Italians and skinny Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    Glatzel’s not up to it, the club should offload him.

He’ll eventually move on for an ‘undisclosed’ fee.

Zero chance of getting back anywhere near the £5 million paid.
    Makes me laugh how someone who contributed to a thread in which there were many opinions saying how they "could not get near" the ageing former or young not yet pros they played against can be so dismissive about one in this thread.

In the late 70's Alan Harrington played for our works team,what a player what a great guy too.

Suggestions that Moore has agreed a three year deal and will be announced soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Has he been to Castle Street yet though, for an iced coffee & panini ???
    fully booked mate

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Ronnie was also a previous Moore.
    Thought the same😱