+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: next seasons fixtures - announced Aug 21st

next seasons fixtures - announced Aug 21st

when are the new seasons fixtures actually out? I will need to book all my away trips in advance!

Re: next seasons fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by OISEAUBLU View Post
    when are the new seasons fixtures actually out? I will need to book all my away trips in advance!
    You will be lucky stay cation is booking fast book and prey it fits I d say

tongue in cheek, i would say! Just found something suggesting friday 21st august. Also carabao cup games might be played end of august before season starts.

tongue in cheek, i would say! Just found something suggesting friday 21st august. Also carabao cup games might be played end of august before season starts.
    With no exact knowledge we read somewhere Carabao Cup could be in the week leading up to the season start on Sep 12th. But certainly before the season starts.

I saw a mention yesterday that fixtures likely to be sorted next week sometime. Now that the 92 teams are all known.

I read on a site last week that they were hoping to publish them w/b August 17th. That said I think they usually are made public on the Thursday which would make it Thursday 20th.

StT.
    <><

So do we know how long the behind closed doors thing is going to last then?

October apparently, but who knows

I don't think we'll be in there in 2020, or if we are it'll be a small amount of people

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I don't think we'll be in there in 2020, or if we are it'll be a small amount of people
    Given the social distancing rule of 2 metres. We would have to sit 3 seats apart , have a row free in front and behind and use the whole ground including the new stand. That should allow about (quick calculation) 5-8000 per game.
    How is my maths?

Unless you have a family bubble where you can sit together.
    I'd say 7000

Given the social distancing rule of 2 metres. We would have to sit 3 seats apart , have a row free in front and behind and use the whole ground including the new stand. That should allow about (quick calculation) 5-8000 per game.
    How is my maths?
    No idea, I'd quite fancy a season sat at the top of the new stand though

How is my maths?
    How do we get past each other to use the bogs.

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I was in the stadium today. The air con was fantastic, coolest place I’ve been since yesterday!

Fixtures for the 2020/21 Championship season will be released at 9am on Friday, August 21.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...xture-18762210

Fixtures for the new season will be announced on Friday August 21st. The League season will start on Saturday September 12th, with games each weekend through September.

The Carabao Cup will open the season with Rd 1 on Sep 5th and then play Rd's 2, 3 and 4 on Sep 15th, 22nd, 29th

Carabao Cup semi finals will be one leg only.

The FA Cup will have no replays in any round for the 20 / 21 season.

FA Cup Dates.
    3rd Rd - w/e of Jan 9th
    4th Rd - w/e of Jan 23rd
    5th Rd - m/w of Feb 10th