+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Best footballer you have played with or against

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Best footballer you have played with or against

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Peter Sayer who I played against in a BT 6 a side tournament. Think it was his dad who worked for BT which was how he wangled a game. Great skill and movement on the ball, which was probably why his team won the tournament.
    Peter Sayer was in the year above me in school and two boys from my year (one of whom was Phil Bater) played league football, so I played with and against them on a few occasions. Also, we'd have a weekly Sunday afternoon kick about at Waterhall school where Howard Pritchard (who played for the wurzels and Gillingham and won a senior cap for Wales) used to turn up from time to time - he was a couple of years younger than most of those taking part, but had us licked for pace and dribbling ability.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Peter Sayer was in the year above me in school and two boys from my year (one of whom was Phil Bater) played league football, so I played with and against them on a few occasions. Also, we'd have a weekly Sunday afternoon kick about at Waterhall school where Howard Pritchard (who played for the wurzels and Gillingham and won a senior cap for Wales) used to turn up from time to time - he was a couple of years younger than most of those taking part, but had us licked for pace and dribbling ability.
    Jonathan Moore was your year, wasn’t he?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Jonathan Moore was your year, wasn’t he?
    Yes, he was the other one.