+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Amen Nick Cave

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Amen Nick Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You are obviously the supporter of a totalitarian, murderous dictator for saying that-obviously.
    I missed the irony in this first time round.
    How do you see total equality being a possibility?

Would you be willing to give your home to the cause ,I assume it's extremely well presented ..
    What would you be willing to sacrifice for the cause ? For total equality .

Re: Amen Nick Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I missed the irony in this first time round.
    How do you see total equality being a possibility?

Would you be willing to give your home to the cause ,I assume it's extremely well presented ..
    What would you be willing to sacrifice for the cause ? For total equality .
    My house is a Dump, Jim, work going on in every corner I don't think that your argument sits up jim, with all respect. People talk about equality in puerile terms, you've done it by asking me what would i be willing to sacrifice? I'm just a working class bloke, why should i have to sacrifice anything, probably the same as you. By thinking in that way it sort of leans towards people like you and me being part of the problem, when we're not. We didn't create inequality, that was done many years by the political classes and the bosses in order to leach as much out of the workers and most vulnerable so that they can sustain their way of living, they need an underclass, they need desperate acts in order to survive, it bodes well for capitalism-People like you and i haven't done anything wrong, except maybe not to shout and protest a little louder.

Poverty is created Jim, not by you and me, but by those who have a vested interest in making money out of poverty.