+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kieffer Moore DONE DEAL

Re: Kieffer Moore DONE DEAL

Harris has said 6 other clubs had bids accepted. Nice to sign someone who really wants to be here

His career is certainly on the up. I remember seeing him as a sub for Non-league Forest Green a few seasons back. He must have been in his mid twenties and wasn't even their first-choice striker with Christian Dodge keeping him out of the team. Looked a completely different player when I've seen him playing for Wales more recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Harris has said 6 other clubs had bids accepted. Nice to sign someone who really wants to be here
    Harris also said that other clubs offered him more money but he chose us! Probably Warnock overspending his owners money again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Harris also said that other clubs offered him more money but he chose us! Probably Warnock overspending his owners money again!
    I'm taking that with a pinch of salt but maybe he thinks he's got more chance of getting PL with us. Harris also saying Ward is almost certainly leaving, we want a right back next and then address the other areas after that. Will be limited to frees, loans and interestingly player swaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I'm taking that with a pinch of salt but maybe he thinks he's got more chance of getting PL with us. Harris also saying Ward is almost certainly leaving, we want a right back next and then address the other areas after that. Will be limited to frees, loans and interestingly player swaps.
    I found that interesting, too.
    With Hoilett linked to Middlesbrough, that could be a potential swap.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I know as much about football as the rest on here so it's based purely on what I've seen of him on the TV. He always impressed me and even before Wales called him up I remember thinking 'am I the only one who rates this player ' He isn't going to have the close control of an Aguero or even Chopra, but he's still very comfortable on the ball at this level. He holds the ball up as well as anyone I've seen, can pass, can head, has good stamina, and appears to have an injury-free career. A good signing IMHO, and shows that maybe with Warnock gone we've become a little bit more attractive a prospect.
    Agreed.
    Good start to the transfer campaign

International

Well it disproves the talk about our transfer ban being in operation anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Well it disproves the talk about our transfer ban being in operation anyway.
    It does indeed. I'm pleasantly surprised by this signing to be honest. I haven't heard of any of the other Championship clubs making any noticeable signings yet, have they?