+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fantasy Premier League FPL

Fantasy Premier League FPL

I have just renewed the Cardiff City Supporters League (FPL League)

For anyone wanting to join the League the code is jl8wwp (all lower case)

Good luck.

Re: Fantasy Premier League FPL

Are you automatically joined if you were in it previously?

I have joined. I think there is also a Cardiff City Message Board League but can't remember the code.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Did my team today and I noticed I’m registered in all the same leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You should be but you can check my clicking on renew my leagues and it should come up. If not the account code is above. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I have joined. I think there is also a Cardiff City Message Board League but can't remember the code.
    Believe that the code changes yearly. Whoever set up the original league needs to click on renew to get it going this year. It then generates a new code so that can be passed onto anyone else who wants to join.

35 joined up in the first couple of days if anyone else is interested. Test yourself against other ‘managers’

Quote Originally Posted by bridgendbluebird1927 View Post
    35 joined up in the first couple of days if anyone else is interested. Test yourself against other ‘managers’
    There’s already a MB league that’s been running for years. Beef even used to run a cash game via PayPal as well, which I’d still be up for if anyone else is interested and has a willingness to administer

Midfield is a tough pick this year

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    There’s already a MB league that’s been running for years. Beef even used to run a cash game via PayPal as well, which I’d still be up for if anyone else is interested and has a willingness to administer
    The paid league was brilliantly run but I think it became too onerous for Beef to organise and administer. I couldn't organise anything so I'm out.

I set up the Cardiff City Supporters League last year & I did contact the club about a month later to see if they would be interested in sponsoring a cup/signed shirt, etc for the winner but even though there was interest I believe due to numbers at the time it didn’t go any further. Instead of having 5/6 different City Leagues ideally if there was only one and everyone signed up the club may be interested. Would be good to have a prize at the end of the season (did even think about it myself) to make it a bit more competitive. Re everyone chipping in that would be hard work chasing people up. The more names that get involved the better chance of getting more interest from the club. Sign up!

I set up the Cardiff City Supporters League last year & I did contact the club about a month later to see if they would be interested in sponsoring a cup/signed shirt, etc for the winner but even though there was interest I believe due to numbers at the time it didn’t go any further. Instead of having 5/6 different City Leagues ideally if there was only one and everyone signed up the club may be interested. Would be good to have a prize at the end of the season (did even think about it myself) to make it a bit more competitive. Re everyone chipping in that would be hard work chasing people up. The more names that get involved the better chance of getting more interest from the club. Sign up!
    There are over 300 in Beefs league... are you in that one too?

Regarding the chipping in it was pretty easy... pay in PayPal before the first game and you’re in... if not you’re just in the standard league

To my knowledge it hasn’t be renewed as yet.

To my knowledge it hasn’t be renewed as yet.
    It has. I’m in

It has. I’m in
    It didn’t come up on my screen when I went to renew leagues, do you have the code please? Have you signed up for thie Cardiff City Supporters League? If we get good numbers I will go back to the club and see where they stand re sponsorship. I made initial contact last season so their may be more interest.