+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike And The Mods ......who is on tonight........what the christ is going on ?

Mike And The Mods ......who is on tonight........what the christ is going on ?

posted a thread about alun cairns .......bang , removed and shoved on the politics forum straight away

Other politics threads stay up

Music ........either shoved on the alternative forum or stay on here

Who is making the decisions , what are the guidelines ?

Whats the crack ?

This site is going down the toilet rapido

Sort it out

Re: Mike And The Mods ......who is on tonight........what the christ is going on ?

Well done the mods.

Now if you can also champ down on his derailing of threads too that would be most appreciated.

Re: Mike And The Mods ......who is on tonight........what the christ is going on ?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Well done the mods.

Now if you can also champ down on his derailing of threads too that would be most appreciated.
    its all going to end in tears , this site is passing on its chips I tell you

come out , come out , wherever you are

Is this beef character still involved ?

Mike and the Mods. In the Modding Years

Post deliberate political stuff it'll get moved.

Argue for the sake of arguing and it'll get moved.

To be honest a lot should be deleted.

The alternative forum was to highlight a point. You don't need to be angry at everything FFS (or perv over it).

Also keeping an eye on other posters who are looking to antagonise by targeting other users.

In the words of Dudley Moore

You are all ***** out there !

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Mike and the Mods. In the Modding Years

Post deliberate political stuff it'll get moved.

Argue for the sake of arguing and it'll get moved.

To be honest a lot should be deleted.

The alternative forum was to highlight a point. You don't need to be angry at everything FFS (or perv over it).

Also keeping an eye on other posters who are looking to antagonise by targeting other users.
    All bollocks

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    its all going to end in tears , this site is passing on its chips I tell you
    Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once.

right thats it

I am leaving this moribund site

For an hour or so

Don't say you were not warned

I will put up with most things as long as I have ‘Dark Mode’. Mess with that and Sludge’s picket line grows!

International

Be fair, you can bring politics into any thread how’re innocuous it might be. And it always the same boring pro communist (sorry pro left wing) rant. Frankly it gets boring.

Banned

Do you mean like when one poster targeted Organ Morgan with the sole intention of making him look like a divvy?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Do you mean like when one poster targeted Organ Morgan with the sole intention of making him look like a divvy?
    No.

When one poster over the last few days was quick to snap at me, xsnaggle and matt as part of an ongoing policy of prompting a row deliberately with specific posters while at the same time fishing in a larger pond to be argumentative for the sake of it.

Which is a shame because for a lot of the time they can stimulate a reasoned thread. Nowt as strange as folk

Or of course we (ie Mike) might be preparing the guidelines for a sudden influx of contributors....

a thread titled " Alun Cairns , what an old round top Conservative chap he is " was only ever going to be political wasnt it ? ? ?

I never even needed to open it

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Or of course we (ie Mike) might be preparing the guidelines for a sudden influx of contributors....
    I was more thinking a reduction in our numbers. Test my patience too far and i'l push the button (not you, you are a customer )

I was more thinking a reduction in our numbers. Test my patience too far and i'l push the button (not you, you are a customer )
    I fear there may be a whoosh here.....
    (Is there any difference between being a customer and being part of a VIP lounge? )

(Is there any difference between being a customer and being part of a VIP lounge? )
    3 mugs and a T shirt ? ? ? ?

Blog Entries

Wooden spoon for Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Wooden spoon for Christmas?
    Shouldn't you be concentrating on your modding?

ah no. no whoosh.

zoe is a welcome contributor.

others who wish to disrupt are not.

Didn’t even know there was an alternative forum.

Can’t tell who’s joking and who’s not in this thread

ah no. no whoosh.

zoe is a welcome contributor.

others who wish to disrupt are not.
    And who's Zoe when she's at home (and not flogging vegan burgers)?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Didn’t even know there was an alternative forum.

Can’t tell who’s joking and who’s not in this thread
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/forumdisplay....ernative-Forum

Made to give Sludge a funnel to channel his output.

Hopefully to show up the OTT poster that they should control their postings

And who's Zoe when she's at home (and not flogging vegan burgers)?
    Coconut Oil Queen? Does that stuff still work?

I need a new diet