+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jack's new kit

Re: Jack's new kit

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I think you might have been 'whooshed' there..
    Wouldn't be the first time

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    The trend of clubs changing (home/away/and also third kits) each season has run its course. Designs now are becoming ridiculous in a desire to be original. Oh that we went back to the time when kits were distinctive through simplicity. Give me the City kit of 1969, 1975 or 1992 every time.

StT.
    <><
    Simplicity always preferred by myself. Plain blue kit, white trim maybe, Bluebird with Cardiff City under it. Obviously need the manufacturer logo. But ideally that would be it for me.

At least clubs over here haven't resorted to selling off every inch of the shirt to sponsors as seen on some south American shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Simplicity always preferred by myself. Plain blue kit, white trim maybe, Bluebird with Cardiff City under it. Obviously need the manufacturer logo. But ideally that would be it for me.

At least clubs over here haven't resorted to selling off every inch of the shirt to sponsors as seen on some south American shirts.
    Now that is minging.
    Some La Liga teams have sponsors on their short bottoms as well - looks hideous!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Now that is minging.
    Some La Liga teams have sponsors on their short bottoms as well - looks hideous!
    Didn't we have CMB on our shorts a few years ago?

Personally ,give me a blue fruit of the loom with Cardiff city FC written....no , embroidered on the left side of the chest and the word "staff" written on the back with a number in Arial Bold . ONE TO ELEVEN .

................. maybe a yellow and white stripe running down the one side. Although that is possibly opening things up to abuse.