+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Maguire

Harry Maguire

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-police.html

Surprised he managed to actually connect a punch he’s so slow with no coordination.
    Although if true, he might be in a right pickle as lamping a copper especially in those parts dosnt exactly go down too well.

Re: Harry Maguire

If he greases the right hands he'll get away with it....the ole bubbles love a Drachma.

Second questionable role model thread of the week

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    If he greases the right hands he'll get away with it....the ole bubbles love a Drachma.
    this is so very true, a shame he didnt get the deal done though, as if they know who he is now, its going to cost a little more, If only he had a extra £10 K in his . .....

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    this is so very true, a shame he didnt get the deal done though, as if they know who he is now, its going to cost a little more, If only he had a extra £10 K in his . .....
    Show me the money 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Show me the money ��

Utd fans will be praying for jail time

We’d all see red if our sister just got stabbed by a mob who’s been harassing you for days

Do you know who I am?

Not sure I’m buying that he brought out that line. Reading between the lines I think he’s been stitched right up.

Guilty on all charges. Could be interesting!

Just watching it on sky. All sounds very bizarre and kangaroo court out there. It only happened 5 days ago and he’s already been found guilty in court. Wtf?

found guilty of repeated bodily harm, attempted bribery, violence against public employees and insult

I’ve seen that the sentence has been suspended?

How then is that ‘harsh’ as people has said

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    found guilty of repeated bodily harm, attempted bribery, violence against public employees and insult
    the only charge missing is international terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Not sure I’m buying that he brought out that line. Reading between the lines I think he’s been stitched right up.
    Me too, if I girl I was with got a needle put in her by scumbags, passed out and the old bill turned up and did nothing I’d probably be in jail too... they take the piss foreign police sometimes....funnily enough they blackmailed us for money in india

He’s appealing, meanwhile Southgate has dropped him from the England squad

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Me too, if I girl I was with got a needle put in her by scumbags, passed out and the old bill turned up and did nothing I’d probably be in jail too... they take the piss foreign police sometimes....funnily enough they blackmailed us for money in india
    Wasn't the charge that Maguire and his gang got pissed and responded to taunts from another group of Brits then attacked the police when they came to break it up? Appreciate the defence lawyer chucked a couple of Albanians and rohypnol in as mitigating circumstances but that shouldn't be a surprise should it?

International

I've seen it alleged but has it actually been proven that she was injected with anything and if so what it was?
    I'm sure he could afford the medical team to discover that.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I've seen it alleged but has it actually been proven that she was injected with anything and if so what it was?
    I'm sure he could afford the medical team to discover that.
    I’d does sound iffy the injection thing, but it does happen. I’ve seen girls pass out in Cardiff after being spiked, not by me I should add.

International

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I’d does sound iffy the injection thing, but it does happen. I’ve seen girls pass out in Cardiff after being spiked, not by me I should add.
    But he has the financial clout to have her checked/tested or whatever to use in his defence not to mention to make sure she was OK. But there is no other mention of her and what happened to her that night after he was arrested, where she was while he was banged up, whether she was OK? nothing!
    So was it being used as an excuse after the fact? Lets be fair he isn't the sharpest knife in the box is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Maybe he shouldnt have taken my advice and got his £10 K wad out to try and bribe the police foolish man

I've seen it alleged that his sister was poked with a metal straw for refusing advances by a man. I don't think I can believe the claims from the prosecution or the defence. The truth is likely in between.

Whatever happened he should know better than to get involved in a fight abroad, get aggressive with police and offer to bribe them. Not to mention the 500 person party he attended or the numerous bars they visited during a pandemic. Definitely not a role model or the behaviour of a club captain. He also has a daughter barely a year old. It doesn't appear to have matured him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    I've seen it alleged that his sister was poked with a metal straw for refusing advances by a man. I don't think I can believe the claims from the prosecution or the defence. The truth is likely in between.

Whatever happened he should know better than to get involved in a fight abroad, get aggressive with police and offer to bribe them. Not to mention the 500 person party he attended or the numerous bars they visited during a pandemic. Definitely not a role model or the behaviour of a club captain. He also has a daughter barely a year old. It doesn't appear to have matured him.
    Good post!

Both prosecution and defence lawyers don't half pile it on at times these days. Judges must be embarrassed by what they hear coming from lawyers in court.