+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bluebirds pre-season crowd application rejected

Re: Bluebirds pre-season crowd application rejected

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Ratio of cases to population 1000 cases in England wouldn’t be a million miles away percentage wise to 34 cases in Wales.
    34 cases in a population of 3.2 milllion would scale up to 595 cases in a population of 56 million.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    My criticism is based on him not the welsh government. He is only getting it right because he is sitting on his hands and seeing what everyone else is doing then making the least controversial line.
    You or I could do that. If he had to make the decision himself we'd still be in full lockdown and the welsh economy, aready suffering more than it needs to ,would be totally fecked.
    It is always easier to sat 'no' to something and maintain the status quo than it is to say 'yes' and lead. The Newport relief road is a perfect example
    By the way, did you find any examples of the rest of the world considering Wales to be a laughing stock at calling the debating chamber the Senedd? I note that you didn't previously answer that question.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    By the way, did you find any examples of the rest of the world considering Wales to be a laughing stock at calling the debating chamber the Senedd? I note that you didn't previously answer that question.
    I have no notion what you're talking about. i have never posted any comment about the Senedd or about Wales being the laughing stock of anything or anyone.

Great result . we should take the loss there

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I have no notion what you're talking about. i have never posted any comment about the Senedd or about Wales being the laughing stock of anything or anyone.
    A thousand apologies. I'll get nursey to change my medication.