+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How many ST's have been sold to date - anyone?

How many ST's have been sold to date - anyone?

Re: How many ST's have been sold to date - anyone?

Neil Harris says we've bought them in "great numbers", but I suppose that could mean anything.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...and-excitement

The club celebrated 3000 on the first day, but to me I’m sure that’s low ??

I think it's going to be low this year due to the fact that there's no clarity when we'll be able to actually go in, coupled with the fact that lots of people face a very uncertain financial future and that money could be better spent.

It's a shame because the general feel of City supporters seems to be of optimism towards Neil 'arris tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Where did you get that figure from ? There were 19000 last year, so from what Neil Harris has said I would think it is well over 7200 at present. Also, we are only just out of the discount period, when seats open up to other people. It is what has been sold on Sept 11th that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Where did you get that figure from ? There were 19000 last year, so from what Neil Harris has said I would think it is well over 7200 at present. Also, we are only just out of the discount period, when seats open up to other people. It is what has been sold on Sept 11th that counts.
    Why. 7200 would be a huge amount of sales during this pandemic.

Im suprised if its that high.

you'd mbe mad to buy a season ticket just now. Peolple in the medical profession are saying another year and a half of this covid cobblers (Tm)

Where did you get that figure from ? .
    I'm a little surprised you've commented on it as if it's a fact. It's clearly a figure arrived at using an algorithm and the real figure is 21K - based on Neil's comments. You've been a tad gullible here.

We're in a global pandemic. If we've sold 7200 that would be an amazing achievement.

International

If its low will you still need a Hull stub to get one?