+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BOXING ON IPTV

BOXING ON IPTV

Anyone know where i can find the stream please.

Re: BOXING ON IPTV

20 quid sky box office

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    20 quid sky box office
    Eddie's taking the piss with this one, it's not even a title fight, although i suppose there's no gate receipts. Whyte in the 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Eddie's taking the piss with this one, it's not even a title fight, although i suppose there's no gate receipts. Whyte in the 9th.
    He has taken the piss for a few years now and I don’t usually like to line his pockets, but if the Katie Taylor fight is half as good as the first fight it will be worth the 20 quid. Whyte is usually involved in wars so should get money’s worth out of that too. Dangerous fight for him mind. Povetkin can bang and he’s been in with better than Whyte

He has taken the piss for a few years now and I don’t usually like to line his pockets, but if the Katie Taylor fight is half as good as the first fight it will be worth the 20 quid. Whyte is usually involved in wars so should get money’s worth out of that too. Dangerous fight for him mind. Povetkin can bang and he’s been in with better than Whyte
    Not even in HD

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Not even in HD
    I upgraded to ultra HD cos I got Sky Q but yeah I noticed that on the original picture. Poor form for 20 quid that.

Caught the last two rounds of KT’s fight. Belgian girl looked the better in those two rounds but KT got the call.

When they interviewed them after the Belgian looked like she’d been hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Caught the last two rounds of KT’s fight. Belgian girl looked the better in those two rounds but KT got the call.

When they interviewed them after the Belgian looked like she’d been hit by a truck.
    Tough fight to score.
    Delfine was relentless but reckless.
    She threw a lot of leather and “wo”man handled her on the inside.

KT landed the more effective, eye catching punches.

Most on a boxing site I use had Delfine being robbed....I’m not too sure.

Looks like fights are taking place at Trago Mills

What a KO 😳

That was a Rocky style punch. A left upper cut that hit Whyte as if he’d been shot.

Brutal

Good shout Harts I like Povetkin, good pro, honest, and a very good boxer. The Taylor fight was good, Persoon must throw punches in her sleep, although the better and more punishing work was done by Taylor in my opinion.

She didn't complain at the loss, she was outboxed by Taylor when it mattered.

Eddie losing a cash cow always appeals

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Good shout Harts I like Povetkin, good pro, honest, and a very good boxer. The Taylor fight was good, Persoon must throw punches in her sleep, although the better and more punishing work was done by Taylor in my opinion.
    Not sure you can call a man banned from. Boxing as honest.

Gets whyte out of the picture for a while. He needs to understand the reason he isn't in discussion for world title fights is because there are 3 superior fighters.

Far to many fights on ppv, there should be a scale between 5 and 25 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Not sure you can call a man banned from. Boxing as honest.

Gets whyte out of the picture for a while. He needs to understand the reason he isn't in discussion for world title fights is because there are 3 superior fighters.

Far to many fights on ppv, there should be a scale between 5 and 25 pounds.
    I forgot that he was caught juicing, meant more his fighting style.

I love boxing but Skys commentary team and analysts are terrible.

Adam Smith is shocking and its more like the Eddie Hearn show. Tony feckin Bellew is unbearable.

Looks like fights are taking place at Trago Mills
    They must be selling inflatable kayaks.