+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Art Of Football bucket hats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Art Of Football bucket hats

They’re expensive but the Art Of Football bucket hats are quite smart I think. Handsewn from ‘classic’ football shirts.

Seem to release a few club and national teams at a time. Anyway, they’ve finally got round to Cardiff:

https://art-of-football.com/collecti...s/cardiff-city

Re: Art Of Football bucket hats

Hope no one buys the fecker! The people making these should have done a bit of research into the history and culture of our great football club first! D'OH!

I have never, nor will ever pay £70 for a hat

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Hope no one buys the fecker! The people making these should have done a bit of research into the history and culture of our great football club first! D'OH!
    ...and they're 70 (seventy) quid!

£70 for a hat!

They have a couple of Cardiff t shirts which are pretty good, especially the Robin Friday one

So theyve bought some cheap unpopular * shirts, attached some backing material to strengthen it and made it into a hat that costs £70. 🙄

*the Swansea version is their orange away shirt from about 5 season's ago and the Leeds hat is black and yellow. Hardly iconic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    So theyve bought some cheap unpopular * shirts, attached some backing material to strengthen it and made it into a hat that costs £70. 🙄

*the Swansea version is their orange away shirt from about 5 season's ago and the Leeds hat is black and yellow. Hardly iconic.
    They’re a bit of a mix, some are home shirts. I actually quite like a few of them, but I’m not promoting I was just amused by their choice for us.

My eyes, MY EYES

£70 for a red hat with the beermat badge. In 2020? What idiot wasted his time making that?

That is horrendous. Shame on anyone that buys one

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    They’re expensive but the Art Of Football bucket hats are quite smart I think. Handsewn from ‘classic’ football shirts.

Seem to release a few club and national teams at a time. Anyway, they’ve finally got round to Cardiff:

https://art-of-football.com/collecti...s/cardiff-city
    70 ****ing pounds..get the **** outra here

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    £70 for a red hat with the beermat badge. In 2020? What idiot wasted his time making that?
    Some idiot who clearly didn’t do any research

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Some idiot who clearly didn’t do any research
    Exactly. While not explicit, there's certainly enough in the designer's blurb to infer that he's a British football fan. I find that dubious.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Exactly. While not explicit, there's certainly enough in the designer's blurb to infer that he's a British football fan. I find that dubious.
    They're from Nottingham

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    They're from Nottingham
    And they don't know we play in blue? Jesus!

Maybe slightly controversial as a welsh football fan but I feckin hate those bucket hats everybody wears

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Maybe slightly controversial as a welsh football fan but I feckin hate those bucket hats everybody wears
    Had a City one on in the work Tuesday and Wednesday the week before last, dipped in water every now and again, was a Godsend on those two days.

Me too. There's a bloke in 105 in the Canton who wears a blue and yellow one which is annoying enough, but what's more annoying is his 17 year old son who shrieks like a girl every time Etheridge kicks for a lineout.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Me too. There's a bloke in 105 in the Canton who wears a blue and yellow one which is annoying enough, but what's more annoying is his 17 year old son who shrieks like a girl every time Etheridge kicks for a lineout.

I’d be amazed to hear they sold one of them, even if they were half the price. Shocking

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I’d be amazed to hear they sold one of them, even if they were half the price. Shocking
    Agreed

****. I agree with Delmbox.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    ****. I agree with Delmbox.
    Blimey

I wore a Cardiff City one once on holiday in 1992, Majorca when I was 15 and thought I was the kiddy. Chipie jeans, Ralph polo, top button up in 30 degrees, Adidas gazelles. CCFC bucket hat. My old man told me I looked like a right prick. He was right.

Banned

Never see me in a bucket hat