+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jordi Osei-Tutu - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Re: Jordi Osei-Tutu

Re: Jordi Osei-Tutu - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Will future Cardiff University graduates say they got an Osei?
    Only shit ones

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    But no top sides will want their young players to Cardiff due to our style of play according to the doom merchants.!!!!!???
    Would be excellent if we could sign another premiership youngster for midfield

Good to see Premier League clubs trusting us with their young players.

He’s already a fan favourite.

Fabio mark ii

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Why does he look like someone’s photoshopped him

I wonder what position he was signed as cover for? He looks seriously rapid but in a couple of clips it looked like his brain wasn't operating at the same pace as his feet! An interesting one though - nice to see some youth at the club.

Ive got a feeling I’m going to have to google the vast majority of city signings this summer

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    I wonder what position he was signed as cover for? He looks seriously rapid but in a couple of clips it looked like his brain wasn't operating at the same pace as his feet! An interesting one though - nice to see some youth at the club.
    what makes you think he was signed as cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    what makes you think he was signed as cover?
    Just an assumption given that his only first team football has been a brief spell in the German second division. He may well play in our first team but I suspect he'd need to force his way in.

Just an assumption given that his only first team football has been a brief spell in the German second division. He may well play in our first team but I suspect he'd need to force his way in.
    He's been brought in as a right back, who does he need to force his way past?

So why didn't Sanderson play every single game when he was here? Look neither of us know (although you clearly think you do) so I'm not sure why you're debating it tbh.

So why didn't Sanderson play every single game when he was here? Look neither of us know (although you clearly think you do) so I'm not sure why you're debating it tbh.
    I think there's a difference between being dropped and being signed as cover, but yeah none of us really know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    But no top sides will want their young players to Cardiff due to our style of play according to the doom merchants.!!!!!???
    If Warnock was still here, Jordi, Osei-Tutu wouldn't be. Let's see how Middlesbrough do in the loan market this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If Warnock was still here, Jordi, Osei-Tutu wouldn't be. Let's see how Middlesbrough do in the loan market this year.
    Yep exactly, as I said it's nice to see some younger players in the squad. Let's hope some of them are our own this season.

Bacuna?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    We're about to sign our right back:

https://t.co/DCu9n9Iazz

Should be decent

Hopefully with a better outcome than the previous Arsenal RB that we loaned......(I still don't know the story to what happened behind the scenes with Gilbert )

What about Sanderson? I'm not a fan but it seemed as though his signing for another year was imminent. I doubt whether this player has been signed as cover. Arsenal are hardly going to loan out a player for experience by having him sitting on the bench or playing for the Academy; he can do that at Arsenal. The intention will undoubtedly be to play him

According to Arsenal fans he finished the season at Bochum on the wing, so I'm interested in seeing which position Harris will play him

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Should be decent

Hopefully with a better outcome than the previous Arsenal RB that we loaned......(I still don't know the story to what happened behind the scenes with Gilbert )
    Me neither. Can't someone just spill the beans using the word "allegedly"?

The Championship is a good league to blood these youngsters, giving them first team football (hopefully !) and just as important, a chance to toughen them up, which is bound to benefit the parent club in the long term.

As with Sanderson, it is heartening that another PL team feels they can entrust their youngsters to NH in a way that I'm not sure they would have done with Mr Warnock.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Me neither. Can't someone just spill the beans using the word "allegedly"?
    I think that it is just me and you that don’t know, NYCB! 🤦*♂️

I think that it is just me and you that don’t know, NYCB! 🤦*♂️
    And a dog named Boo.

Now that gives my age away!!

Oh and I don't know either!

I think that it is just me and you that don’t know, NYCB! ��*♂️
    PM Dudders

Because he was crap . That's why he's not back as well. Sanderson was a perfect blend of being defensively suspect and average going forward. JOT seems to be a marauding full back so at least he will offer a proper attacking threat. I don't know what will happen but I would imagine it is highly unlikely a PL club will loan us another right back given we've got one on loan already. They'll want their player to play.