+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Embarrassed to be British?

Embarrassed to be British?

Re: Embarrassed to be British?

Let's wipe away anything British, and turn it all it a Cardi B video , or a mass carnival

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Let's wipe away anything British, and turn it all it a Cardi B video , or a mass carnival
    It seems that way, and the journalist probably has a complicated relationship with alcohol, as it seems like he was half-cut when he wrote it! Don't drink and write folks

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It seems that way, and the journalist probably has a complicated relationship with alcohol, as it seems like he was half-cut when he wrote it! Don't drink and write folks
    How the mighty, in their own heads at least, have fallen It seems you've given up completely on your poster boy after spending four years, at least, hanging on his every word and now you're reduced to, well, I'm not sure what, but it looks like you are now getting worked up about the BBC not allowing the words of Land of Hope and Glory to be sung - all this from someone whose football contributions on here are almost exclusively about young Welsh players or the Bundesliga .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    How the mighty, in their own heads at least, have fallen It seems you've given up completely on your poster boy after spending four years, at least, hanging on his every word and now you're reduced to, well, I'm not sure what, but it looks like you are now getting worked up about the BBC not allowing the words of Land of Hope and Glory to be sung - all this from someone whose football contributions on here are almost exclusively about young Welsh players or the Bundesliga .
    I was having a go at writing in the style of cyril

A labour Mp looking to build bridges;-

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...tmtUvwvhrrpeR3

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was having a go at writing in the style of cyril
    That made me chuckle ,stick to the listings, they have a better impact its all banter apparently 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    A labour Mp looking to build bridges;-

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...tmtUvwvhrrpeR3
    Has the Mogg put weight on ???