+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: "Three middle-aged white guys get the sack.."

Re: "Three middle-aged white guys get the sack.."

load of nonce sense on here

Nonces are child sex offenders

Bloke near me was bullied as a kid , he was born with a hair lip and had port wine stains all over his face and neck

He's a hunchback

Had a episode in his life when he cracked , he was arrested by police after trying to steal underwear from a washing line . He had loads of female underwear in his flat .

He was referred for psychiatric treatment , he was called the knicker nicker for years

Pretty creepy for a woman to be in her garden to see a bloke robbing her bra off the washing line

He's a nonce isn't he ?

Hes committed acts and appears to be a sexual deviant

Clearly a nonce

Or , is he a troubled individual who needed expert psychiatric treatment instead of prison ?

The court clearly said he was in need of help

Phil taylor took sexual advantage of two women which were not under 16 , totally out of order

If those women were 6 year old kids and he went to prison he would be in the wing for
    Paedophiles

Nonces

There was a bloke in cardiff used to abuse his kids and then run a boiling hot bath and drop them in it

Nonce

I am off fishing

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    well everyone I know is aware that a nonce is a child abuser or an alleged child abuser

Clearly the rest of this board hear about a bloke caught groping a womans breast when she's drunk and think ........nonce .......instead of dirty , creepy sad act

Who gets the biggest beatings in prison a nonce who has done what nonces do , abuse children or a bloke who has a history of groping women when they are not able to give consent ?

I know the score
    Christ no wonder you're single and spend all your time posting crap here.

We all know nonce means child sex offender, however the word can be applied to anyone who has committed a sexual assault, just like big Phil. End of

does anyone watch the football show on BT sports saturday afternoons if your not at a game ?

there coverage is pretty decent covering games

This message board never ceases to entertain. What a pair of wet lettuces arguing over the definition of what a 'nonce' is

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    To add some balance there are plenty of white English footballers who’ve got a punditry gig just because they’ve played a few seasons in the Premier League and they are no good / chat absolute bollocks.

Jamie O Hara is one who springs instantly to mind. Little wonder Talksport have picked him up with the nonsense he spouts.
    He don’t half come out with some pearlers fair play

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    "We especially welcome applications from disabled, BAME females who represent LGBT"
    You need the full new title L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+ to enable full equal opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Sky are bringing in new blood in an effort for their customers to relate better to their pundits.

Out with the white middle aged throw backs in with the shiny, aesthetic, politically sanctioned new presenters.

Tell me who watches Sky Sports again and probably accounts for a large percentage of their audience demographic?

I'm playing shit stirrer here.
    Sky is for star gazzing plastics

Bloke near me was bullied as a kid , he was born with a hair lip and had port wine stains all over his face and neck

He's a hunchback

Had a episode in his life when he cracked , he was arrested by police after trying to steal underwear from a washing line . He had loads of female underwear in his flat .

He was referred for psychiatric treatment , he was called the knicker nicker for years

Pretty creepy for a woman to be in her garden to see a bloke robbing her bra off the washing line

He's a nonce isn't he ?

Clearly a nonce

Or , is he a troubled individual who needed expert psychiatric treatment instead of prison ?

Phil taylor took sexual advantage of two women which were not under 16 , totally out of order

If those women were 6 year old kids and he went to prison he would be in the wing for
    Paedophiles

Nonces

There was a bloke in cardiff used to abuse his kids and then run a boiling hot bath and drop them in it

Nonce

I am off fishing
    Hang on

I’m getting the word.....

Nonce

how pissed were you ?

How close were you to Taylor when you let him have it ?

Did you storm the stage ?
    Fairly

Pretty close

No

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    does anyone watch the football show on BT sports saturday afternoons if your not at a game ?

there coverage is pretty decent covering games
    To be fair that show is even less diverse than Soccer Saturday.

He's a hunchback

He's a nonce isn't he ?

Clearly a nonce

Paedophiles

Nonces

Nonce

I am off fishing
    I thought you didn’t drink?

Oh..****ing..dear.

Fairly

Pretty close

No
    back of the hall , behind all your mates

I thought you didn’t drink?

Oh..****ing..dear.
    I don't

But you have read this twice to reply

You are either pissed or pissed

I will go with pissed

I have been fishing

Do you want to have a look in my net , see what I have caught ?

back of the hall , behind all your mates
    Wrong.

We’re talking about Phil Taylor not Andre the Giant

I don't

But you have read this twice to reply

You are either pissed or pissed

I will go with pissed

I have been fishing

Do you want to have a look in my net , see what I have caught ?

The old “I was only fishing” get out clause.

Embarrassing.

Wrong.

We’re talking about Phil Taylor not Andre the Giant
    Shitting yourself , mouthing off from 50 yards away

He is a fat git but he would batter you , even with your soul crew gear on

Weekend warrior pmsl

The old “I was only fishing” get out clause.

Embarrassing.
    come in through the catflap , I will show you what I caught

X

Half one in the morning and arguing on a football message board. Sludge has literally become another WUM.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Half one in the morning and arguing on a football message board. Sludge has literally become another WUM.
    I am just returning compliments , I am off to knock one out and go to bed soon

Hands up who saw this thread going the way it has done back on Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Hands up who saw this thread going the way it has done back on Thursday
    You could start a thread about Sheffield Wednesday and half way through it’d be about the Happy Mondays veering off towards Mrs Thursday by the end!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You could start a thread about Sheffield Wednesday and half way through it’d be about the Happy Mondays veering off towards Mrs Thursday by the end!!
    Shirley, Man Friday would be mentioned ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sky is for star gazzing plastics
    I’ll admit to subscribing to Sky and BT due to personal and family reasons. I only watch the games I have an interest in.

Back to Soccer Saturday, I’ve always thought it’s target audience was the blokes in the pub hence its format and pundits?

Bring back Des Lynam and the vidiprinter.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I also thought it meant paedophiles but can I just take a minute to take my hat off to TBG, the first person brave enough to google nonce
    Etymology fascinates me, m'lud....

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I’ll admit to subscribing to Sky and BT due to personal and family reasons. I only watch the games I have an interest in.

Back to Soccer Saturday, I’ve always thought it’s target audience was the blokes in the pub hence its format and pundits?
    Does anyone watch games they don't have an interest in?

As for Soccer Saturday's audience, I reckon it's a lot more diverse than many people suspect. For instance, my partner watches it most weekends. She loves a few small fixed odds bets on a Saturday afternoon. Her favourite pundits are Matt Murray and Sue Smith. My closest friend's other half watches it regularly. Her favourite pundit is Matt Murray. The young lad I've been working with throughout the lockdown watches it most Saturdays. He doesn't have a favourite pundit but he can't stand Charlie Nicholas. A female colleague watches it regularly with her sister (they also like a small fixed odds bet). Their favourite pundit is Matt Murray (I'm seeing a pattern developing here.....).

I don't know whether this is true or not, but it seems to me that a lot more women are either watching football or interested in it these days compared to ten or twenty years ago. Therefore, I suspect Soccer Saturday's target audience has slowly but surely been changing.